Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - three strange men

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 12 - three strange men

Chapter 12 - three strange men
Atem snored loudly. There was a knock at his bedroom door. He let out a muffled groan.
Atem! Open up now, or I will break this door down! came a male voice.
Atem rolled his eyes and went to the door. He opened the door to find three men, all dressed in black robes. He raised an eyebrow and glanced at each of them in turn.
He blinked and raised both eyebrows.
How do you know my name? he grunted.
Your brother told us, one of them smiled. Come with us, please.
What? Hold on, you- Atem began.
We are going to help you, now get dressed and we will explain, another of the men said. The three headed downstairs.
Atem took a shower first. Then he got out and pulled his boxers on. He went back into his bedroom.
Atem paused, frowning, then turned round and pulled his jeans on. He pulled a khaki green t-shirt on and his trainers. Finally, he put arm warmers, with buckles, on. He started down the stairs and Yugi halted him.
You forgot to do your hair. You look like someone from KoRn! he smirked.
Atem shook his wet hair and it popped back to its normal, natural style, but with a few extra, small, bangs over his face, as it was still wet.
Running a hand through his bangs he headed for the living room. He trembled as he nibbled his toast, fighting the urge to throw it on the floor and attack it. He hadnt eaten much, lately, too embarrassed incase he did attack the food.
Things tasted strange: soda tasted like vomit, he had a liking for raw meat, he couldnt stand chocolate anymore, bread was like cardboard, and vegetables were like eating lumps of wood! He was turning into a carnivore and, being vegetarian, Tea hated it!
Some things scared him, though. He liked the taste of fresh flesh and blood and worst of all, it was human flesh. He smelt different. Instead of body odor he smelt like a wet dog when he began to sweat.
He had a short temper and had mood swings a few days before a full moon. During those few days, he had to be kept locked up in the cellar, because he had a tendency to attack people with his sharp teeth and extendable claws.
Yes, if he felt like it, he could instantly grow claws in the place of fingernails.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on September 24, 2006, 2:30:26 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13The story is totally cool! Keep writing more!!!

ladychaos on September 23, 2006, 11:55:36 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoswow.
 
wonder who the men are.....don't go Yami, it's probably a trap.