Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - ouchie!

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 13 - ouchie!

Chapter 13 - ouchie!
The three men turned out to be the human forms of Slifer, Obelisk and Ra. Apparently they had been sent to help and protect the Pharaoh, but, since finding out that he was a werewolf, only Ra remained. He had a golden tan, golden hair and wore a black suit under his robes.
Atems last transformation had been a disaster. Someone had tried to kill him; Tea and Ra. Tea and Atem had ended up in hospital, both with wires and tubes leading from their wrists. Atem had a nasty gash over his left eye, had a nasty burn on his leg and a wound on his right hand and Tea had burns and a broken arm.
Atem couldnt open his left eye-it had bandages over it anyway- and could barely open his right.
Pharaoh, Tea said. Hey, Pharaoh,
He turned to her, right eye only just open a small way. Tea? he barely moved his lips.
I wanted to say . . . thank you for this, she held up the cartouche that he had given her just before he transformed.
Thats alright . . . he croaked. Im sorry . . . that you had to witness the transformation . . . it is not as painful as it looks . . . I assure you . . . but it hurts a lot more afterwards . . . 
You poor thing, Tea said, You look awful,
So do you, he gave a shaky smile.
A nurse came over. Alright, Atem does this hurt? she pressed a finger to his leg.
Holy Hathor! he yelped, Agh! Dont touch tha- Argh! I said dont- AAAAHAA!
Tea giggled as she watched Atem squirm and yell with pain.
No, no, no! Not th- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA! NOT THERE! CANT YOU SEE YOURE KILLING ME ALREADY?! he shouted. The nurse left.
Oh, thank Ra . . .  he breathed.

(Hathor was an Egyptian god . . . I think)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 24, 2006, 6:43:03 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosOh no. poor Yami.
 
i really hate doctors/nurses like that, they insist on touching you to test if somethings soar when it's obvious that it is.
 
your right Hathor is an Egyptian goddess, i think she was the goddess of healing or something