Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Asha and Alani

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 15 - Asha and Alani

Chapter 15 - Asha and Alani
What do you want . . .? Atem mumbled.
A girl giggled. He sleep-talks!
Be careful, Alani! He is a werewolf and it is hard to tell which are the good and which are the evil, a woman said.
Atem opened his eyes. He found himself lying in a bed, naked! With a yelp, he pulled the covers up over his chest.
We found you like that, so we took you here, the woman said.
Where am I? Who are you? Where are my clothes? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE AN ESCAPED CRIMINAL?! he yelled.
You are in Domino. I am Alani and this is my sister, Asha. Here are your clothes and I dont know why you feel like an escaped criminal, Alani said, pointing to a pile of clothes on a chair in the corner. We found those after finding you. She added.
D-Domino? Im alive? Atem muttered. Wh-When is the next full moon? he breathed.
Three weeks away, Asha smiled. Wow, so youre the former Duel Monsters champ, huh? Youre so hot! she squeaked.
Ack! Atem pulled the covers over his head.
Here you go! Alani tossed his clothes onto the bed, beside him and left with her sister.
Atem pulled his clothes on and wandered into the room where the girls were. It was a small space, with yellow walls and curtains. There was a sofa and a chair, with a table in-between.
You live here, dont you? You could go home now if you like, Asha said.
Atem shook his head. I cannot go back. Everyone believes I am dead, he sighed.
You want them to believe that for the rest of their lives? Alani snapped.
The Pharaoh was taken back by her reaction and stepped back. No, I . . .  he trailed off. He hung his head in shame. Asha scolded her sister and said that he was in a fragile state. Coming back to life can be quite a shock, she said.
Atems bottom lip trembled.
Are you okay? Asha asked
I need to go back . . . but I cant, his voice began to crack.
Oh . . . Asha wrapped her arms around him.
I cant go back . . . I would kill them, he sniffed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 26, 2006, 1:30:54 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosYAY.....YAMI LIVES!!!
 
poor Yami *gives him a hug*