Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 17 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Chapter 17 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
(Inspired by Green Day Boulevard of Broken Dreams)
Atem was a loner. He had been kicked out of Yugis place; Teas mom refused to let him stay at theirs because he was a werewolf and no one liked him. Tea, Yugi, Tristan and Joey did, but he never saw them anymore.
Atem wandered the streets and had to steal for a decent meal or drink. All he had with him was his precious guitar. It was on his back, but sometimes he sat in alleyways and played. That earned him a few pennies, but not much.
The homeless Pharaoh walked down the path, staring at his shadow. He felt like killing himself, but knew he shouldnt. If he did, for some reason, he thought something bad would happen.
He could sense everyone giving him edgy glances. His heightened senses told him that they were spreading rumors and talking about him behind his back. He didnt care. He was beyond caring anymore.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on March 14, 2007, 2:46:00 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerhe can live with me ^^

ladychaos on September 26, 2006, 5:35:20 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosoh...poor Yami, discriminative people suck and people who spread rumours suck even more.
 
I don't care if he kills me, he can stay with me.
 
I just thought of another song that goes with this chapter.
 
Fine Again - Seether
(at least i think it's relivant to this chapter