Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - desert?

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 18 - desert?

Chapter 18 - desert?
Only wearing the remains of his trousers, which reached his knees, Atem was a mess. He suddenly felt something rough on the soles of his feet.
He stopped walking, instantly sensing new surroundings, scents, sounds and a new taste to the air.
He hadnt been able to control himself on his last transformation, so the ears remained.
A desert! He glanced around. There was no sign of the city anywhere. He must have been too busy watching his shadow to notice where his non-stop walks had led him.
Atem pinned his ears back. He felt hot and dehydrated. He swallowed. Nothing. His throat still remained dry and sore. After a few miles walk, he found himself a cave, with a pool of water at its center. He raised his nose and sniffed. Nothing, it was empty.
He sat down, dropping his guitar beside him. Noticing the pool, he staggered over, dropped onto his hands and knees, lowered his head and lapped up some water. He felt so hot that he jumped in and rolled about in the shallow end.
Atem lay in the water, panting. He sighed and pulled himself up. Once again on all fours, he shook his body dry like a dog.
He curled up beside his guitar and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 26, 2006, 6:41:00 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawwww....cute