Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - caves...

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 19 - caves...

Chapter 19 - caves...
Atems eyes flickered open. His ears twitched. He squinted. Tea? he croaked. How did you- I have no idea . . . Tea interrupted. Eek! Spider! Squish it! Squish it! Squish it! she squeaked.
Atem slapped a hand onto the spider, crushing it, and then licked it from his palm.
Ew! Tea grimaced.
The Pharaohs stomach growled and he looked down, putting a hand over it. He pinned his ears back as it growled again.
Oh, here, Tea tossed him a chocolate bar.
He turned his nose up in disgust.
Oh . . . sorry . . . here, she tossed him a dead hare that she had found. Now she remembered why she picked it up.
She shuddered as Atem devoured it then proceeded to cough up its bones.
It was like watching a cat coughing up a hairball, but with splinters of bones instead. After the disgusting retching and choking, Atem gave a slight cough as he lay down on the sheets that Tea had laid down.
Um . . . I need to sleep there too, she blushed.
Atem smiled warmly and budged over. Teas blush deepened. His clothes had come off earlier, during his frolic in the water. He didnt seem to care, or feel in a perverted mood.
He looked down and saw why she was blushing. He pulled up one of the sheets and wrapped it around his waist, then lay down on the ground, next to the other sheet, giving Tea more room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 27, 2006, 1:22:54 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawww...cute.
 
Â