Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - The sleeping curse...

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 21 - The sleeping curse...

Chapter 21 - The sleeping curse...
Atem walked home alone. His friends had left school before him and he had had a detention for tackling Nathan at lunchtime. Nathan was a vampire. Werewolves had a thing about vampires and they felt the same way.
10pm
Atem had fallen asleep on the sofa. Tea sat next to him. He stopped snoring and opened his eyes. Tea had a full conversation with him before realizing that his eyes were glazed. Um . . . are you awake? she asked.
No . . . Atem groaned, running a hand through his hair.
Tea raised an eyebrow. Are you sure? she frowned.
Im not awake, he shrugged.
Pharaoh, youre not lying to me are you? she giggled.
Of course not. Why would I lie to- his eyes closed again and he carried on snoring.
Yugi pursed his lips and sniggered at the look on Teas face. I guess I should have told you: He walks, talks, eats and drinks in his sleep, he smiled. The only problem is hes the complete opposite to when hes awake. He swears and sometimes attacks me.
Weird&  Tea said quietly. Um&does he attack often?
Nah&only when its like two days before a full moon, Yugi grinned.
So&he sleep-talks, walks, eats, drinks and swears? Tea muttered.
Who sleep walks? the Pharaoh croaked, rubbing his eyes.
You do! Yugi beamed. You even eat and drink!
Ive just had a conversation with you and you even said you werent awake, Tea said.
Really? Atem ruffled his hair. I dont remember- Of course you dont! You were asleep! Yugi smiled.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 29, 2006, 6:30:01 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol. cute

CristyMasashi52764 on September 29, 2006, 10:28:07 AM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764um... awesome!!!!!!