Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - gig gone wrong

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 23 - gig gone wrong

Chapter 23 - gig gone wrong
Atem, Yugi, Joey and Tristan had decided to form a band. Atem was lead guitar and vocals, with Yugi. Tristan played bass guitar and Joey drummed. There were plenty of fans waiting for them, but halfway through the third song some kids began to boo and throw things at them.
They stopped playing. Atem took a swig of water and threw the bottle across the stage. He grabbed the microphone.
Do you want to listen to some music or do you want us to go? he said. Hey, you! You, with the red and green hair! Yeah! And you! he pointed three boys out.
The rest of the crowd wanted the boys out. The band tried to reason with them.
Why did you buy a ticket? Why did you buy tickets just to ruin everything for everyone else? Yugi asked.
The boys ignored them and carried on throwing things at them.
Atem swung his guitar onto his back.
Were are you going? called Tristan.
WE HATE YOU!! one of the boys yelled.
Why did you buy ~ BEEP! ~ ing tickets then?! Atem threw the microphone at them and gave them THE FINGER as he walked off the stage and out of the arena.
Fine, Yugi sighed.
Sorry, guys. We gotta go, Joey said.
Sorry, Tristan said.
Outside
Ra was trying to talk some sense into the Pharaoh.
Hey, this is normal for teenage werewolves. Actually, all werewolves have a short temper . . . he muttered.
Get away from me, Atem grunted.
You know, you- I said get away from me! he growled.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on September 30, 2006, 9:13:00 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemu*sigh* those kids needs some manners! :(

ladychaos on September 30, 2006, 7:14:47 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawwwwww Yami, don't yell at Rah.....
 
stupid kids....ruining Yami's gig *growls*