Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - THUD!

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 25 - THUD!

Chapter 25 - THUD!
Atem was living in an old house. Yugi and Tea visited regularly.
Atems last transformation had been awful and he was feral, as if brought up by wolves. He walked on all fours, not on his hands and knees, but on his toes and fingertips.
He acted just like a dog or wolf. He wore the rags of his clothes and smelt like something had died on him!
He barked and howled, sniffed and whimpered. He attacked people he didnt like and needed a shave . . .
He had been like this for a week or so, and it wasnt going to end.
Tea had held him up, trying to get him to walk upright. His legs trembled and shook terribly and he flopped back onto the floor.
Yugi had brought a doctor in. Atem growled and snarled, then attacked with his teeth and claws.
The only thing human-like he did was play the guitar, but even then, his deep, out of key howling took over. Tea made him wear arm warmers with buckles on. It helped control his claws and the way he ate. She had to feed Atem and had tried and failed to wash him.
She held a bottle of water to his lips. He was on his toes and fingertips, looking up. He turned away then turned back to her. He opened his mouth and let the water flow in, swallowing in between. Most of the water went on the floor or down Atems face and chin.
He clamped his teeth around the neck of the bottle and shook it furiously. Tea shrieked and let go. Atem gnawed the bottle, whilst holding one end with a hand.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on September 30, 2006, 9:17:30 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemulol...and cool! ^^

ladychaos on September 30, 2006, 7:23:00 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool, he's back to normal again or as normal as teenage werewolfs can get anyway.