Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - THUD!

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 25 - THUD!

Chapter 25 - THUD!
Atem had managed to become his usual self after another transformation. His nightmares had worsened and Tea had stayed with him for the night. She was asleep on his bed. Atem was asleep on a chair. He had his head in his arms, over a table. He had had an awful stomachache earlier and had undone his belt and trousers. He was leaned so far over that his trousers had ridden down, showing half of the back of his black boxers.
Atem snored loudly. Teas eyes fluttered open. She smiled and giggled at him.
2am
Atem had sleepwalked to Tea and they were having another conversation . . .
Are you awake? she asked again. He shook his head.
Its ~BEEP! ~Ing funny! Take that Cleopatra, she was an ugly dog, she killed herself because her snob of a husband was dead, he smirked.
Uh, Pharaoh, I think you should go back to sleep, Tea muttered.
4am
Vampires! Werewolves and vampires were going to kill Atem! He ran. They trapped him in a dungeon of some sort and set the place on fire. He pounded the walls. There was no way out . . .

Actually, in real life he was pounding the door, screaming for help. He dropped to the floor, shaking. No, he breathed. AAAAARGH!

Someone was pulling his insides out and skinning him alive. (O_O) (T_T)

Thinking Tea was one of them he attacked.
GET AWAY FROM ME! she shrieked.
No! You will die before I let you go! Atem roared.
THWACK! He flopped onto the floor. WHACK! He stopped moving.
Yugi? Tea breathed. Y-You knocked him out,
I know, but it takes a good few hits in the head. He might not look much, but he could easily kill you, Yugi said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on September 30, 2006, 9:17:30 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemulol...and cool! ^^

ladychaos on September 30, 2006, 7:23:00 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool, he's back to normal again or as normal as teenage werewolfs can get anyway.