Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Good night?

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 26 - Good night?

Chapter 26 - Good night?
Animalistic growls and snarls came from Atems bedroom that night. He was asleep, dreaming about something to do with werewolves. He growled and tossed and turned, kicking and gaping.
He sank his teeth into his pillow and wrestled the bed sheets for a while. He pulled his teeth out and a trail of thick saliva drizzled from his mouth as he moved his head up. This wasnt just saliva, it was werewolf saliva.
This was the venom of a werewolf. If you were bitten, the saliva would enter your body and you would become a werewolf. It is a particularly thick and sticky liquid, not to be confused with the slobber of a three headed dog!
By now, Atems boxers were just about staying on his hips. His eyes shot open. Now the werewolf-ness was really showing. He grunted and curled up into such a position, that his knee touched his head.
It was a good thing that he was this flexible and thin or he would have been in pain. He pulled the covers onto the floor and lay down on them like a dog. He slept there. He pulled the covers over himself and curled up.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 3, 2006, 6:59:14 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemupoor Atemu!..:(

ladychaos on October 2, 2006, 1:50:42 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosOMG!, poor Yami, i hate nightmares.
 
wonder if the pillow would become a werewolf. lol