Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Egypt?

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 27 - Egypt?

Chapter 27 - Egypt?
Atem, Yugi and Joey were stuck in the desert. They soon found out where it was&
What the hell is that? Yugi frowned. Over the horizon, they could see an army of what looked like men with the heads of jackals. They were charging at them.
Run! Atem cried.
Hey, look! Pyramids! - Joey! Yugi pulled Joey away.
The trio sprinted through an Egyptian market. Atem grabbed himself a few daggers and a bow and arrows. Hey! You no pay! I NEED PAY!! a man shouted. Huh? he span round to see the warriors.
Atem tossed the daggers to Yugi and Joey.
Arm yourself! he called. These are warriors of Anubis! The only way to destroy them is with the weapons they use!
Atem shoved the bag of arrows onto his back and clutched the bow in his hand.
Pharaoh, when you say the weapons they use, doesnt that mean we have to- Yugi began.
NO! When I said that, I meant the weapons I just gave you! came the reply.
Whose weapons said you was a grave?! Joey yelled.
The ground rumbled.
MOVE FASTER! Atem shouted.
I CANT KEEP UP WITH WEREWOLVES!! Joey roared.
WAIT UP! Yugi exclaimed as the two in front vanished into the ruins of a temple.
Great& he breathed, They left me&
A jackal warrior snooped up behind him
A sharp whooshing sound passed Yugi and he gasped as the creature dropped dead, and then turned into sand.
Yugi! The Pharaoh grabbed him and threw him at Joey. The boys fell to the floor.
Atem made a hasty fire in the sand, lit the tip of an arrow and shot it at a crack in the temple wall. The stone door began to slide shut. Atem tripped over. He scrambled to his feet and skidded through the small gap.
The door closed. Yugi pulled his brother to his feet.
I didnt mean to throw you, Atem croaked. Its just that I- We know! Yugi and Joey smiled.
Atem pulled a bottle of water out of his pocket, unscrewed the lid and leaned his head back as he guzzled the water down. He swallowed and looked at the other two. Oh, here, he breathed, tossing them a bottle each.
Wow, you were prepared, Joey said.
He nicked those with the weapons, Yugi grunted. All thirty bottles&Hey, Pharaoh, I never new you were that good at archery,
My father taught me, Atem said. He noticed a scorpion in the corner and threw a pen at it. The scorpion was squashed onto the wall, the pen pierced straight through its body.
Um&Pharaoh? Yugi raised an eyebrow as the werewolf crawled over, pulled the sting from the squashed bugs tail and ate it. He then proceeded to lick the leftovers from the wall.
Ew& Joey muttered.
Atem sat down and carried on guzzling water.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 3, 2006, 7:03:19 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemulol..XD

BrazillianPaula13 on October 2, 2006, 5:52:00 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13The story's coming along great! Keep it up! Just one thing: Could you make the chapters a little bit longer? Thanks.

ladychaos on October 2, 2006, 1:55:26 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol. Joey is such an idiot.