Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - ATTACK!!!

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 29 - ATTACK!!!

Chapter 29 - ATTACK!!!
The jackal warriors broke in and they were after The Book of The Dead.
Unfortunately, Tea had it in her hand at the time. Atem held back the jackal beasts, while Tea fled. Yugi and Joey made a distraction.
There seemed to be pipes along the high ceiling. Atem leapt up onto a pipe. He was hanging upside-down, hanging on with his hands, his legs wrapped around it.
Tea! he called.
Uh! Tea looked up and quickly tossed the book to him.
Tea! Yugi! Joey! Run! Get out while you still can! he yelled.
What about you? Tea asked.
Ill be alright, Atem said.
As the three left, he swiftly made his way along the pipe, holding the book between his jaws.
The warriors scaled the walls and floors. One swiped the book from him. Atem made an animalistic snarl and grabbed for it with a clawed hand. He snatched it back. Before he knew it, the book was gone again and he was left with a scratch across his face.
Atem swore and growled with anger. He leapt down, grasped the book and dug his claws into the walls, climbing them like Spider Man. The warriors followed.
6pm
Atem staggered out of the ruins. He was bloody and wounded. He dropped the book and flopped onto the hot sand, exhausted. He stared at the sky, breathing hard.
7pm
Atem was lying in the same spot, sweating.
Get those bandages on his arm! Pharaoh! Stay awake for me, okay? Tea urged. Pharaoh! she shook Atems shoulder. Stay awake!
Atems eyes slid shut. Pharaoh! Tea yelped, shaking him. She put a hand on his cheek and gave it a gentle shake. Nothing.
Pharaoh? Yugi frowned.
Hes passed out, Joey sighed.
7:30pm in Rebeccas mobile home thing . . .
Tea sat at the side of the bed. She held Atems icy hand in her own and stared at him. The covers were up to his chin, his clothes were folded and on the table, and his chest rose and fell softly. Tea could hear his quiet breathing.
The room was dark.
Atem had bandages on his arm and stitches on his face, just below his eye.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on March 14, 2007, 3:00:35 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerILL SAVE U ATEM !!!!!!!!! <3

ladychaos on October 4, 2006, 2:06:17 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosGO YAMI!
 
oh no, please be o.k Yami...

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 3, 2006, 7:04:59 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuawww...poor Atemu..he got injured! :(

CristyMasashi52764 on October 3, 2006, 1:30:26 PM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764wow sooo full of description.... awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrazillianPaula13 on October 3, 2006, 5:32:48 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Wow, this is cool!!!It's coming along GREAT!! Keep up the awesome work!!!