Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - mommy?

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 31 - mommy?

Chapter 31 - mommy?
Atem lay on his bed, playing his guitar and singing loudly. He played Nickelbacks How you Remind me.
Tea loved his singing and hovered by the bedroom door to listen, as she helped Tristan find a map.
Atem had once said that he couldnt sing. Tea and Yugi wouldnt believe him and made him sing in front of them. That was when he took up the guitar. Being a fast learner, he picked it up in a matter of months and could easily play anything.
8pm
There was a knock at the door. Joey opened it. A woman with long black red tipped hair and blonde bangs, very much like Atems. She was slim and had glittering amethyst eyes. She wore a blue T-Shirt, with black trousers and a denim jacket. There was a toddler holding her hand.
Can I talk to Atem? she asked.
Who are you? Joey frowned.
Look, its a long story to how I got here, but Im his . . . she paused, Im his mother, she said quietly. And this is his brother, Neo,
Joey gaped.
I know, but its true, she said. The womans eyes filled with tears. I havent seen him since three millennia ago. He was ten. That was the last I saw of him. Thief Bakura murdered me, she sniffed. I believe he is seventeen now?
Listen, I will let you in, but you should really know this, Joey said, Hes a werewolf. He gets upset or angry easily, so just stick to a good explanation.
The woman nodded and dried her eyes before stepping inside. Neo followed.
Atem gaped at her, his eyes fixed on her face. He knew who she was.
Atem? she breathed, Its me,
For a moment, she thought he would actually say something, but he just closed his eyes and collapsed . . .
Pharaoh! Tea gasped.
The woman gasped and put a hand over her mouth. I-I didnt mean to-
Its not you, Yugi said. Its whats behind you,
Huh? she turned round. The dark sky was cloudless and a crescent moon lit the sky.
Staring at the moon for too long causes werewolves to collapse, Tristan told her. Close the door!
She span round and closed the door.
Atem groaned and opened his eyes. He winced and pulled himself to his feet.
9pm
Frantic parents took Joey and Tristan home.
Tea was puzzled and playing with Neo, while Yugi was worried.
Atem was in his bedroom, he had been crying for the last half hour. Everyone was silent.
The woman was called Yemi. She sat on the sofa.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on October 6, 2006, 5:56:40 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosOMG! Atemu's mom has returned from the dead?

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 6, 2006, 2:08:44 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuAtemu has a mother and a brother, Neo? and why Atemu crying? he missed his family too? or just hope that he didn't see his family again because of some reasons? O_O