Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - cured of the curse

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 33 - cured of the curse

Chapter 33 - cured of the curse
Everyone was outside. Yugi was making a barbeque and Yemi and Tea were staring at Atem. He had brought his amplifier out with him and was playing his guitar and singing, lying in a hammock. Neo made sandcastles.
Playing the guitar always made Atem feel better. He let Tea and Yemi pick songs that he knew.
Here you go, Tea handed him a bottle of water. He took a few swigs then gave it back and carried on playing.
He finished that song and put his hands behind his head, his Les Paul (the guitar!) rested across his abdomen.
Lets put some Nickelback on the stereo! Yugi smiled.
Atem chuckled. Is that because it sounds like me and you were enjoying it and Ive stopped to take a rest?
Yugi nodded and switched the stereo on.
Atem murmured a few lyrics. Yemi spoke in Ancient Egyptian (I will put AE to save time!), Youve grown up since I last saw you. You look great,
Thank you, he replied. Ive missed you and Neo a lot,
What are they talking about? Tea frowned.
Tonight will be a full moon. Ive heard that youre a werewolf? Yemi said.
Atem stared at the ground. Not again. Surely he would kill someone this time. He had to get away.
He dropped his guitar and went inside.
He doesnt like to talk about it, Yugi hissed.
Yemi went inside. Atem was sitting on his bed, crying again.
Atem, you need to stop crying, she cupped his face in her hands,  If you just sit there crying all day, nothing will change. Look at me, she said calmly. He looked into her eyes.
Now, I know how to cure you of the transformations. After I do this, you wont transform, not ever, she said, Now, look at me,
He stared into her eyes.
Just relax . . . close your eyes, Yemi whispered.
Atem closed his eyes and unconsciously lay down on the bed.
Good boy, she kissed him and let go.
Yemi chanted a spell over him.
Atem saw a small white light. As she chanted louder, it grew bigger and bigger until . . .
11am
Hes starting to wake up, Tea said. This meant that the spell had worked.
Leave him, Yemi smiled, He might need some time alone,
The two left.
Atem groaned and woke up. He was in bed, with the covers up to his chin. He sat up and glanced around, dazed. All he remembered was closing his eyes then seeing that light.
He looked down and noticed that the scar was still on his collarbone. It looked paler than normal. It was normally a deep red, now it was more of a pinky colour.
It didnt hurt either.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrior on October 7, 2006, 4:11:31 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorwhoa dude good chapter there mate!! what happens what happens??!!

BrazillianPaula13 on October 6, 2006, 10:20:22 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Wow! Thank God! I was getting worried that it'd never end! Woah........Keep it up!

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 6, 2006, 8:23:03 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuYay! Yami becomes a normal guy again!! XD thanks to her mother, Yemi!!! ^^