Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - prom night

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 34 - prom night

Chapter 34 - prom night
Atem and Tea were nowhere to be seen at the prom. Giggles were heard from under one of the tables. Yugi lifted the tablecloth. His jaw dropped. Atem and Tea were snogging in each others arms!
Hey! Atem pulled the cloth back down.
Where are they? Joey asked.
Theyre playing tonsil tennis under the table! Tristan grinned.
Really?
No!
Yugi shook his head.
No way! Tristan smirked.
Yugi nodded.
Their jaws dropped. Somebodys tie was on the floor and their jacket.
Joey whipped the cloth from the table.
Tea and Atem were fully clothed and staring blankly.
W-We thought you were . . . Joey trailed off.
Ew! No! We were just kissing and hugging, Tea said. Thats gross!
Why are you under the table then? Yugi asked.
The loud music was giving me a headache and we didnt want the whole of Domino seeing us, Atem said.
Why were you giggling?
Its the Pharaoh! Hes ticklish! Tea smiled. And he told me a few jokes! I love a guy with a sense of humor!
Is this true?
Would I lie? Atem grunted.
Yes, Yugi muttered.
Well, we might as well go home now, Tea smiled, The dance is over,
Atem took Teas hand and helped her up; her pretty blue dress flowed as she stood.
They both walked out, hand in hand.
10am
Atem snored quietly. He and Tea were snuggled up under a blanket on the sofa. They were wearing their pyjamas and had fallen asleep watching a late night horror movie together.
Tea lay behind him. His arm hung over the edge of the sofa and his face was buried in a pillow. The remote control slipped from his hand and hit the floor with a thud. Tea had her arm around his slim waist and had a small smile on her lips.
Two mugs of cold hot chocolate, a packet of crisps, a bag of popcorn and a bowl of sweets stood on the table.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 10, 2006, 6:57:20 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuooppss...forgot comment this one..they're look sweet! XD

BrazillianPaula13 on October 7, 2006, 11:33:51 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Awww.....so cute! Isn't love so beautiful?hehe....Two thumbs up!^^