Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - new home?

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 35 - new home?

Chapter 35 - new home?
Atem had had to move in with Yemi and her boyfriend, Ross, far away from his friends.
Yemi was making supper. It wasnt really a meal, she was only making it because Atem hadnt eaten much and when he did, it was alone. She glanced at her sons.
Atem sat on a chair, cross-legged. Neo was busy colouring in on the floor. The Pharaoh simply stared at him, daydreaming of something or other.
Yemi turned back to the food. Was he acting like this because he missed his friends?
Once the food was cooked, she set it out on the table. Neo jumped to his feet and clambered onto a chair. Yemi sat down. Atem? she said.
Atem! Ross grabbed the teens arm.
No! He snapped, struggling free and fleeing to his room.
It was Ross.
Atem threw himself onto his bed. He breathed heavily through clenched teeth. He needed some way to take out his rage, before it all came back again, as tears. Just like yesterday, and the day before.
Too late, his eyes filled with tears and he let out a loud sob as he buried his head in his arms. He wanted his real father, not some stupid control-freak. He shuddered, sniffed and sobbed again and again. What difference would it make? The same thing would happen again tomorrow. No matter how hard he cried, it would all come back again.
Atem needed Tea. She was the one who cheered him up and helped him through hard times. She would always be there.
Atem was fast asleep when Neo wandered in. he stumbled over to the sleeping figure and saw that he was asleep. A quiet Ross, who had just received a good telling from Yemi, took Neo back to his room.
1am
Atem snorted and woke up. He switched the light on and, squinting, took his shirt and trousers off. He tossed his clothes onto the floor and then slipped into bed.
He turned the light off, rolled over and closed his eyes. Atem lay on his side, with the covers up to his shoulders and his hands sticking out from the top of them, near his face.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 10, 2006, 6:56:50 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuporr Atemu..he missed his own father..:(

BrazillianPaula13 on October 9, 2006, 8:37:58 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13You just began writing about this "Ross" guy and I already don't like him.....(sorry if I offended) I think I know what Atem's going through....poor guy.....Nice story, though!^^ Keep it up!:D

CristyMasashi52764 on October 9, 2006, 2:53:33 AM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764this is cool!! ur such a great story writer!!!!