Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - ~_o

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 36 - ~_o

Chapter 36 - ~_o
Ross broke Yemis spell. The full moon lit the room and Atem was shaking and sweating madly. Yemi sat on the bed, beside him. Ross watched. Yemi stroked her son and tried to ask him what was wrong.
No! he growled. His eyes changed. He began to choke and shake even more.
Yemi leapt to her feet. Ross! she yelled. He was gone. She hurried downstairs. Ross! Get out, now! she bellowed over Atems roars of pain. Ross was gone. The screams stopped.
Yemi ran into Atems room. Sitting on the floor, whimpering was the werewolf. It had tears in its eyes. He hadnt howled. This meant that he was safe.
Oh, Atem, she dropped down and put her arms around the tame beast.
Atem pinned his ears back.
7pm next night
Neo had gone home with Ross. Yemi decided to let Yugi and Tea live with them for a while, to keep Atem company and to fill in the empty space.
Atem was in the bathroom- COUGH! -At the moment. (Ya know what hes doing! Im not being THAT descriptive!). He glanced over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow. Since when did Yemi have two washing machines and a broken bike in the bathroom?
Pharaoh! Hurry up, I need to use the washing machine! Tea called.
I cant pee any faster, your majesty! Atem called.
Tea rolled her eyes. And put the seat down, wash your hands and flush! she yelled.
After doing all of those things, he finally came out and went back up the stairs.
He jogged into the back room, where Yugi and Yemi were painting the walls.
Oh! Atem, could you fix those blinds up? The step ladders over there, Yemi pointed to a short ladder next to a toolbox.
Alright, Atem grunted. He moved the ladder over to the window, took a few screws, a screwdriver and the blinds. He hopped up onto the ladder and got to work.
11pm
Atem was asleep, in bed.
Tea was also asleep, in her bed.
Yugi and Yemi were just finishing the tidying up.
1am
Tea wandered into the kitchen. She found The Pharaoh, drinking a glass of water.
Sorry, did I wake you? he asked, putting the glass in the sink.
No, she shook her head. I couldnt sleep,
She just couldnt stop staring at his bare chest! She knew that he always slept wearing just his boxers, but she hadnt seen him fully before.
Tea? Atem croaked.
Tea jolted and shook her head.
Well, goodnight, he left her in the kitchen.
/Damn! / She thought. / I could have kept him talking so that I could have a longer look!/
3:30pm
The older students of Domino gathered at the bus stop. Younger students hurried home. Older students from the rival school, Blake, gathered at the field. The Domino students hopped off the bus and glared at their opponents. Domino was mostly a punk and gothic group. Some of them were werewolves. Blake was the rap type, wearing shorts and baggy T-Shirts. Some of those were vampires.
The vampires and werewolves stood apart from their classmates.
Atem stood with fellow werewolves, Mike, Zak and Spike. Zak had his lip pierced and a scar on his leg. Spike had a tattoo on his arm and a Mohican hairstyle, with a scar on his wrist. Mike had a huge scar across his face.
The vampires hissed at them. It will be a pleasure to blood you! they growled.
No you wont! Tea snarled.
Tea, stay out of this, this isnt your fight, Atem said calmly.
5pm
The werewolves raised their heads and howled with victory. The vampires staggered away. Atem, Mike, Zak and Spike headed across the field to help out their human friends.
Yugi! Atem breathed.
Pharaoh! Did you win? Yugi smiled.
Yes, wheres Tea? he replied quickly.
Someone screamed. Atem sprinted to Teas aid.
Two boys were closing in on her. He swiftly threw two punches. The two dropped onto the floor, unconscious.
Thanks, Tea smiled as he helped her up.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 10, 2006, 7:03:34 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemucool!

CristyMasashi52764 on October 10, 2006, 10:02:09 AM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764kul story!!!!

BrazillianPaula13 on October 10, 2006, 5:33:54 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13aww.....he coulda killed them.....hehe.XP Really good story! Two thumbs up!