Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - wolfguy

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 37 - wolfguy

Chapter 37 - wolfguy
Argh! Hey!
CRASH! BANG! WALLOP! SMACK!
Atem struggled, but was weakened by an invisible force. He glared and growled. Chains were tied around his neck, but he simply bit them off.
9am
Pharaoh? Yugi called.
He hasnt been sleep walking again, has he? Tea asked.
If he was sleep walking, he wouldnt have left half a note, he grunted. Help&in the&lab down&street? he frowned.
The laboratory down Domino Park! Tea gasped. Theyre always trying to test new animals and creatures. They practically torture them!
The two hurried down to Domino Park. They carefully slipped through the bushes and found the lab.
Now, show us your true DNA, someone growled.
Never-AAAARGH!
Thats him! Tea hissed.
Right, Yugi nodded.
They crept in and found him. He was lying on the floor. He had the ears, paws, fangs and tail of a wolf. His eyes were closed and his lip bled. His hair was down and he looked like a rock star.
What did you do to my brother? Yugi snarled as Tea knelt down to check if Atem was all right.
He wouldnt show us his DNA, so we simply forced it out of him, a scientist smiled. My name is Ross,
Yugi and Tea gasped. Atem had told them about him and how suspicious he was.
I suppose I should leave you with your friend for a few minutes, he smirked, While I perfect my potion,
Ross bent down and stuck a finger on Atems tongue. He took thick saliva and put it in a test tube, then disappeared.
Hes starting to wake up, Tea muttered.
Atems ears twitched and he clenched his teeth. He opened his eyes and relaxed. Tea? he croaked. Yugi? What are you doing here?
Youre bleeding, Yugi noted.
The Pharaohs paws, ears and tail bled. I know, he shuddered, They cut me so that my bones would fit properly when they brought my true DNA out. They said it would be easier for me to change, but that hurt more than anything I have ever felt,
He pinned his ears back as he stood up. He wouldnt normally feel this weak until after a transformation.
His hands changed back and he gasped with pain. Blood poured from his hands. Tea watched his Adams apple. He seemed to be swallowing back the pain. He took deep, hoarse breaths and swallowed down the air.


1pm
Come on, Yemi said, It may hurt more, but it helps,
Atem stepped forward, hands still bleeding. Yemi stood by a sink full of warm water and her special medical mixture.
Come on, she beckoned. She put her hands on his shoulders.
Atem took a deep breath and plunged his hands into the water. He clenched his teeth, pinned his ears back, and his tail snapped upright.
Yemi felt him tense up as the water turned red.
Atem opened his watery eyes and breathed shakily.
He took his hands out and she wrapped bandages tightly around them.
Come on. You looked like that when you lost your toys when you were three, Yemi wiped his eyes.
She took him to his room and put him in bed. She ruffled his hair and the style returned. She smiled and left.
2pm
Atem was fast asleep, lying on the bed with a foot on the pillow. He was wearing his pyjamas- a baggy black T-Shirt and trousers- it was October now and it was getting colder. He had woken up earlier and flipped upside-down. His ears and tail twitched every so often. The only thing heard was quiet snoring.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 15, 2006, 9:04:35 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuaww..poor Atemu

BrazillianPaula13 on October 14, 2006, 3:00:58 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Poor Atem! I can´t even imagine how muh that must hurt.
Keep up the awesome work with the story!

LOL on October 13, 2006, 11:17:38 PM

LOL on
LOLWOW!I love it!
This is a really nice thriller-story!Oh yeah,did i mention i LOVE wolves?*faves*