Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - =D

Atem got his own body but at a price...

Chapter 38 - =D

Chapter 38 - =D
Atem lay on his bed, belt and trousers undone, holding an ice pack on his hip to sooth the pain of the throbbing bruise. Tea giggled at him. Yugi came in and his jaw dropped.
Its not what it looks like! Atem wheezed. Argh! he pulled his stinging hand away from Teas.
Hes got a nasty bruise on his hip, Tea said.
Oh, sure he has, Yugi smirked.
I have! Atem snapped. If you want proof, then- Ack! No! he interrupted.
Atem handed the ice to Tea. Proof enough? he grunted.
All Right, I believe you, Yugi said.
Atems ears and tail had gone.
11pm
Atem was staying at Yugis uncles house with Yugi, while the roof was repaired at Yemis.
Atem caught sight of a full moon. He didnt need anyone else to know. He threw his clothes onto his bed and scrambled down to the cellar. He locked himself in as the pain surged through his body. He kept as quiet as possible, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, anything to stop them knowing.
He took a deep breath and arched his back.

Wheres your brother?
Um&Err&Hes gone to see Tea, Yugi lied.
He never told us,
Yeah, well& he gets a bit embarrassed, you know?

The transformation was complete. The werewolf howled and smashed through the window.

9am
Tea screamed. Atem groaned. Yugi burst out laughing.
The Pharaoh was lying on the kitchen floor, at Yemis, stark naked.
He rose to his feet and walked past Yugi, who was laughing madly. He soon shut up when Atem gave him a swift punch in the gut.
He winked at Tea and went up to his room.
He came downstairs, with his T-Shirt, jeans, studded belt, arm warmers and trainers on.
Yugi was still laughing.
Shut up! Atem snapped. He wasnt in the mood.
Make me! Yugi smiled.
He raised a fist. Why you- he cut off, Tea holding him back and Yemi scowling.
He swore and snatched his arm free, then stormed off to his room. Yugi still laughed.
Tea smacked him and headed after the Pharaoh.
I didnt- Yugi began. Yemi glared at him.

Tea knew why Atem was angry. It was one of those after-transformation mood swings. She saw him lying on his bed, silent. KoRn played on the stereo. He had been in his room a lot lately.
Tea watched as he ran a hand through his hair, then growled and clenched it in his fists. She thought he was going to rip it out, but he just lay there. She could hear him taking deep breaths.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LOL on October 16, 2006, 4:37:39 PM

LOL on
LOLYugi deserved to be smacked!
I mean c'mon!Atem's a werewolf now!It's a curse!
Anyways,i love this chapter too,please make a good ending to the story!

LOL on October 16, 2006, 4:38:32 PM

LOL on
LOLComment for 38

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 15, 2006, 9:05:57 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemulol...poor Atemu! XD

ladychaos on October 14, 2006, 11:53:50 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaospoor Yami

BrazillianPaula13 on October 14, 2006, 11:08:14 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13I thought I was moody, but that's nuts! Hehe. Good work!:D