Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Things can only... get... worse?

XD!!!! Atem's unlucky days!

Chapter 1 - Things can only... get... worse?

Chapter 1 - Things can only... get... worse?
During PE, the girls were waiting for their teacher to arrive. They watched the boys as they mucked about, also waiting for a teacher.
Atem did several back flips.
Isnt my sexy Pharaoh so fit? Tea smiled. The girls giggled.
The Pharaoh stood on his hands. Every girl stared at his stomach! His shirt had rode up, showing his stomach and even the top of his boxers sticking out of the top of blue shorts.
He flipped back onto his feet and gave Tea a smile, a wink, then raising his eyebrows. She giggled and blushed. She thought it was funny and cute when he did that.
It was girls V boys hockey today.
Poor Atem was just about to score when Sam whacked him in the gut with his hockey stick and took the goal. Atem had dropped his stick and was bent over, arms folded over his painful bruise.
Pharaoh! You okay? his brother jogged over.
Im fine! Atem growled. Yugi gave him back his stick and they played on.
Alf, Sams friend, took his goal again. To get the Pharaoh out of the way, he simply elbowed him between his legs!
Atem was bent over again, fists between his legs.
Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Tea rushed over.
You dont want to know! he said stiffly.
 Whose side is that guy on? Joey frowned. Anyway, he shouldnt play like that,
6:30pm
Atem took a shower. Then, Yugis little dog ran off with his boxers!
BAD DOG! he burst out of the bathroom and scrambled after the Jack Russell. The towel dropped off, he caught his underwear in his mouth and he froze in front of Tea. Her jaw dropped.
Uh& the dog stole my thingy! he said quickly and clamped his hands over his unmentionables and ran into his room.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

QueenofGames1990 on November 19, 2006, 9:41:46 AM

QueenofGames1990 on
QueenofGames1990I know one! He sits down, but sits on a small cherry tomato and doesn't notice it until someone askes if his monthly friend visited that day.

BrazillianPaula13 on October 3, 2006, 6:44:46 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Poor Atem!!!! I don't even wanna picture that!!!!(...or do I?.......hehe)

fairywarrior on September 20, 2006, 2:19:12 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarrioroh dear atem how are you gonna solve that problem?? lol!! update soon!!

it hasnt been a good day for him has it!! ^^!

ladychaos on September 20, 2006, 2:08:29 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaospoor Yami.
 
dogs can be suck pains at times.
 
and that guy who kept hurting him deserves to die....
 
Selina: I'm on it *goes to hunt down guy with AK 47*