Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Back From The Past

Follow up to Pharaoh's Curse!

Inspired by the book: Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver.

Will Atem and Tea be able to cope when they are stranded in the past, where people hunt for food and live in tribes or clans?

Chapter 1 - Back From The Past

Chapter 1 - Back From The Past
Tea burst into tears. The Pharaoh was gone, never to return. She had never even brought herself to tell him how she felt, and was sure he felt the same way. She remembered the small smile and the trademark grin that he rarely showed. If he had been able to stay, and have his own body, now would be the perfect time to spend relaxing and making him smile.
Tea loved his deep voice. It reminded her of a band called Nickelback. She lay down on her bed, quietly sobbing. She wished that Yugi had set them up on one last date.
CRASH!
She leapt to her feet. A huge sphere of light appeared and a young man hit the floor with a thud. He was shirtless, only wearing a pair of blue leather trousers. He seemed so familiar, yet so unfamiliar. He had a mark, a tattoo on his left cheek. It looked like a cavemans version of a dog. He had amethyst eyes and a hairstyle similar to Yugis. He looked more serious than Yugi, older. A wolf bounded after him. A creature roared and lunged for them through the light.
The young man held his spear up as the beast pressed against it with a huge claw. He gritted his teeth and squinted, the pressure growing. The wolf yipped madly and clawed and bit the huge monster that was trying to force through the sphere.
The young man was quite thin. He may not have looked much, but he held back the monster with great strength.
The beast was sucked back into the sphere. The wolf and his owner leapt up to go in after it, but it vanished.
Tea gasped and dried her eyes. No way . . . she breathed as the two turned to face her.
What in the name of Ra . . . The young man trailed off. Impossible! he gasped.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! They screamed, leaping into each others arms.
Oh my God, Pharaoh! I cant believe its you! Tea cried.
I cant believe its you, either! he replied.
The wolf just sat there, bewildered.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 18, 2006, 9:01:49 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemucool!! XD

yafoolin on October 18, 2006, 1:52:59 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinCool update soon

zeldafan92 on October 18, 2006, 10:53:51 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Awesome! do more please!

CristyMasashi52764 on October 18, 2006, 9:49:30 AM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764too cool!!!!!!!!

BrazillianPaula13 on October 18, 2006, 7:49:49 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13What was THAT all about? O.o "Tô boiando" (as we say here in Brazil, it means, like, 'i have no idea what's going on') But, as always, it's great!^^

fairywarrior on October 18, 2006, 6:08:04 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriori love the wolf he's so cool!! lol!! good chappie cant wait to see the rest!!