Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - final, really long chapter!

Follow up to Pharaoh's Curse!

Inspired by the book: Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver.

Will Atem and Tea be able to cope when they are stranded in the past, where people hunt for food and live in tribes or clans?

Chapter 4 - final, really long chapter!

Chapter 4 - final, really long chapter!
Atem and Tea had hugged and kissed for ages before they finally parted and, their eyes filled with tears, Atem and Yemi left.
Goodbye, Atem whispered.
No! Tea sobbed, running over to hug him.
He was gone.
Tea was in her bedroom again. She flopped onto her bed and cried. N-No . . . she gripped the covers. Pharaoh . . . Atem! Whatever your name is! Come back! Please . . .
1 month later
3pm
Tea had cried herself to sleep again. She lay on her bed, curtains closed.
There was a loud thud and an Umf!. It slid across the floor and into a wall.
Someone let out a whimper and rubbed their head.
4pm
Tea felt a hand on her cheek. It was rough, yet warm, and typical of someone who was or had been a werewolf. Yemi told her that. She felt the hand slip down onto the bed and heard soft snoring beside her.
Tea took her own hand and found the one on the bed. She traced up its owners arm, felt something, a scar, as her finger brushed a collarbone. Her hand met a face. She could feel warm breaths on her palm. The owner of the face shook its head, making her fingers go into its ear then onto soft hair.
Tea opened her eyes. She gasped and quickly took her hands off. Her lips broke into a smile. Pharaoh!
Atem groaned and curled up.


It was nearly the end of October. It was getting colder and darker.
Poor Atem had caught a cold (like me!) and had a headache. He and Yugi had homework to catch up on. (Not the first thing you want to do when youre sick!)
It was 7pm. Atem staggered into his room.
Hey, bro! Are you feeling any better? Yugi asked.
The Pharaoh just groaned and flopped onto his bed.
Ill take that as a no, Yugi muttered.
Atem coughed and spluttered for a few minutes then sighed.

At school . . .

RIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And thats the fire drill bell! Mrs. Southward smiled.
All of the students dropped their pens and stood up.
Something hit Atem on the back of the neck. Ow! he hissed.
He picked up a small note from the floor and frowned. It read: will you go out with me? I sit behind you and you look good from the back!
Atem scribbled down the reply and threw it back into the girls face. She read it. Atem had neat, joined handwriting but amazingly, he didnt hold a pen properly; his index and middle fingertips on the pen, with his thumb wrapped over them, the bottom of the pen rested on his fourth finger. (I DO THAT! LOL O_o)
The students filed outside.


5pm
Atem was having a coughing fit all over his English homework. Yugi slapped him on the back and he choked and nearly threw up.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on November 4, 2006, 5:31:56 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13hehe. Awesome! ^-^ And bak from vacation to annoy ya'll! hehe

LOL on October 30, 2006, 11:01:16 PM

LOL on
LOLStory,GREAT!Ending...Not too good,Not too bad.

yafoolin on October 30, 2006, 8:18:31 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinIs that really the ending? I really like this chapter

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 30, 2006, 2:44:04 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemucool! ^^

CristyMasashi52764 on October 30, 2006, 1:29:26 PM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764wow... so then a good story comes to an end..... i liked it!!!

zeldafan92 on October 30, 2006, 7:18:44 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92nice ^-^

fairywarrior on October 30, 2006, 5:37:14 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorthat was really good !! i wonder what he wrote to the girl!!

perfectpureblood on October 30, 2006, 1:38:02 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodis that the ending?! no! I was enjoying it, you should have done more. :)