Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - HE SLEEPS NAKED?! O_O

meh...

Chapter 5 - HE SLEEPS NAKED?! O_O

Chapter 5 - HE SLEEPS NAKED?! O_O
But, I-Im sick and Im a vampire, Atem said.
There was a short silence.
I cant hold this back any longer! Atem kissed her deeply on the lips.
They pulled apart, both blushing.
I love you, he said.

I love you too, Tea smiled. A-And thank you,
She returned the kiss.


::| ~ |::


It was 1am. The streets were almost empty. Atem was taking a walk in the cold December air. He put his hands in his pockets. Even though he ate and drank as normal, he still felt so hungry.

Yesterday, he had drained a girls dog of its blood.
It wasnt enough. He needed human blood.
He breathed through his mouth and his icy breath was visible before him. He shuddered as a cold wind breezed through him.

Yemi came up to him.
What are you doing out here this late? Youll get sick out here, youre only seventeen, she said.
Atem was watching the two girls behind her. His fangs grew and he bounded forward.

ATEM! Yemi struggled to hold her bloodthirsty son back.
Atem freed himself and leapt onto the girl before draining her blood. She screamed then stiffened as he got back up.
He stammered into a wall as people crowded around her and gasped. They glared at him.

Breathing heavily, Atem quickly wiped his mouth. His oversized, overly sharp canines still stuck out of his mouth.
It began to rain.
Atem, Yemi breathed. Listen, you need to come with me and-
NO! Atem spluttered. He turned and ran.
Atem! Yemi cried.

Atem sprinted down the alleyway, stumbling over rubbish, clattering over the wrecks of old cars.
He came to halt when a woman stepped in his path. She had fangs, too.
Atem had to go before any of the witnesses found him.
He quickly sunk his fangs into her neck, took a few sips, dropped her and carried on running.





::| ~ |::
Is he a vampire?
Yes. He has a taste for human blood and animal blood,

::| ~ |::


Atem threw himself into Teas front door. Tea opened it and gasped.
Pharaoh?

::| ~ |::

Teas mum had got Atem out of his wet clothes and he was now sitting on the sofa, in his boxers with a towel wrapped around him.
He was shaking, eyes streaming. His fangs had gone.

::| ~ |::

Yemi had taken Atem home. He was grounded for running away like that and he stayed in his room.
Atem had been playing Jesus Of Suburbia on his guitar for the last hour.
He was so bored that he sang the swearing extra loud, but nobody heard him because his amplifier was so loud.

Yemi banged on the bedroom door. Keep it down!!!!
I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT, I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT, I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT CARE!!!!! I DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!
Atem ignored her, but the lyrics matched the situation!
Yugi sniggered at his brother roaring lyrics.

ATEM!!!!
Everyones SO FULL OF SH-
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!
I DONT CARE!!!!
Dearly beloved are you listening? I cant remember a word that you were saying . . .

::| ~ |::

It was 11pm. It was silent upstairs.
Yugi peered in and his jaw dropped. Atem was fast asleep in his bed, naked!
EW! He sleeps naked?! Yugi exclaimed.
Always has and always will . . . his father was the same, Yemi said blankly, like she had been telling people this for years.

Yugi raised an eyebrow. Oh, boy. Poor Tea . . . do I have to sleep in here? What about when he gets up in the morning? he shuddered and mimed vomiting.
Dont worry, hell get up before you. Hes always up early, well, sometimes, Yemi yawned.
No! He sleeps in! He even sleeps through thunder!
There you go then. Youll be downstairs having breakfast,
I hope so,
Yugi got into his pyjamas and got into bed, mumbling something about guys like Atem shouldnt sleep naked and Pharaohs being taken off the throne for being completely naked in public.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Avatar on January 16, 2007, 5:10:21 PM

Avatar on
AvatarHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!I wish I have a camera!*dies of laughter*
 
Atem:*vein on head*I'll kill you for this!!!

LOL on December 29, 2006, 1:34:10 AM

LOL on
LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......!!!(dies)
..........(respawns)...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Woo... great stuff.*gasp*...heh.

jackie4ever on December 5, 2006, 9:18:06 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everI LIKE THE LAST SENTANCE

yafoolin on December 2, 2006, 1:54:13 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinVery cool

BrazillianPaula13 on December 2, 2006, 6:16:51 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13I don't get randomness. Just classroom randomness. ^^
Very cool!

perfectpureblood on December 2, 2006, 6:06:46 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodcertainly random, but very very cool. ^^