Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - *cough, shuffle*

meh...

Chapter 9 - *cough, shuffle*

Chapter 9 - *cough, shuffle*
Atem took a long, relaxing bath.
His hairstyle was natural so it stayed the same.
He lay back, and held his breath under the water for a few seconds.
He sat up and put his head in his arms- which were rested across his knees-and sighed.

He was so relaxed that he began to doze off. The silence was broken when Yugi banged on the bathroom door.
I need the bathroom!!! Hello!!!! he called.
Atem grunted and opened his eyes.
HELLO!! PHARAOH, I NEED TO PEE!!!!!
All right, Im coming, Atem groaned.

He stood up, got out of the bath, pulled the plug, quickly dried himself off and was shoved out of the bathroom by Yugi.
Hey! I need my underwear! Atem snapped.
Have your flipping underwear, then! Yugi threw a pair of black boxers at him and slammed the door again.

Atem swiftly pulled them on and went into his bedroom to get dressed.

::| ~ |::

Tea and Atem were alone in the kitchen. They had been talking for a while.
Ill never find another guy like you, Tea said. Your personality is perfect and youre good looking,
I feel the same way about you, he smiled.

Their lips met. They closed their eyes, changing angles as their tongues danced. Atem wrapped his arms around her waist and she gripped his hair with one hand and held him with the other.
They moaned and opened their eyes a tiny way. Their eyes snapped wide open and they froze, blushing. Yemi was staring at them! She sweatdropped.

They quickly parted. Tea continued to pour herself a cup of tea and Atem cleared his throat and ruffled his hair.
Yemi grabbed Atem.
It had better be no more than just kisses until youre at least twenty! Understand? she hissed.
Atem nodded rapidly.

Tea overheard her and almost spilt her tea. Neither of the couple had had that in mind, they just wanted a little romance.

::| ~ |::


It was the school trip. It took ages to get there. Atem had had a headache all day and had been travelsick all the way there. He fell asleep on the way back though.
Tea had to sit next to him, at the front of the coach. She had been sick too.
Yugi and Joey sat behind them.
Is he asleep? Yugi giggled.
Joey leaned over and craned his neck. Yeah!
Poke him! Yugi hissed. Tea, I dare you to poke him!

Tea poked Atems cheek and they all giggled. She poked him again.
Go away, he croaked.
The three sniggered.
Yugi reached over and tugged his hair.

Atem opened his eyes, reached over the back of his seat and grasped Yugis wrist.
Ah! No! Gimme my hand back! he yelped.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on December 6, 2006, 2:07:06 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodcool! loved the ending! *pokey pokey* ^^

jackie4ever on December 5, 2006, 9:56:00 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4ever/,M,...............................................

CristyMasashi52764 on December 5, 2006, 6:45:55 AM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764woah!! anzu and yami makinout.....^_^ KEEP GOING!!!LOL

yafoolin on December 5, 2006, 3:32:52 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinI love this chapter

fairywarrior on December 5, 2006, 3:14:15 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorYEY LOL! i cant belive you used my idea!! thankyou!! ^^!! do more do more its so good!!

BrazillianPaula13 on December 5, 2006, 1:53:31 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Hehe...Mess with who's quiet! ^^