Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - getting away

meh...

Chapter 11 - getting away

Chapter 11 - getting away
Atem was laid down on a messy old bed. This was the room they had to share, they all had beds like this. The place was a mess.
The drummer gave Atem a bottle of water and sat down.
Atem could barely hold the bottle. His hands and fingers were covered with scars. He trembled as he drank the water.

Tea furrowed her brows. He had to live in a dump, was forced to go on stage by a mad man, and whats worse he was covered in scars.
Come on, get dressed and we can leave this place for good, Atems father said after a short silence.
Atem sighed and put the bottle on the table.

He sat up end pulled a backpack from under his bed. He pulled out a black pair of jeans, a red tie and a black shirt that had white pinstripes on. Those were the only clean, normal clothes he had left.
Tea watched his trembling fingers as he put his clothes out on the bed.

She helped him get dressed. His fingers throbbed when he tried to move them. That was what made it so hard to play the guitar.
Atem winced as he pulled the old ripped shirt off. He had to peel it off because it had stuck to the wounds.

No matter how different he looked, or what had happened to him, one thing stayed the same; he always wore the cartouche that Tea had given him.
He pulled his clean shirt on and she buttoned it up for him. He thanked her and pulled his jeans on, then fumbled with the red tie.

Atem managed to do the tie up and pulled his trainers on. He left his old clothes in the backpack and left it under the bed.
Tea had to admit; he did look sexy in his new clothes. The top button was undone, the cuffs were undone, the shirt was un-tucked and the tie wasnt all the way up-it hung loosely around his neck and the knot was on his chest.

Atems father handed him his guitar and he slung it onto his back (its in a case!).
Are you coming with us? the drummer asked Tea.
She paused and nodded. Yes,
Are you sure? Atem croaked. There is a chance that they could find us and-
Pharaoh, think of the good side of things first, Tea said. I mean, yes, that could happen, but hey! What have we got to lose!

Atem smiled weakly.
They began to leave, Tea clinging to him as he limped at her side.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrior on December 10, 2006, 2:21:28 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarrioryey anotehr goos chappie keep goin with it cos its really good!!

xfairywarriorx

yafoolin on December 10, 2006, 1:01:54 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinThis is a great story you should continue with it

BrazillianPaula13 on December 10, 2006, 12:55:05 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13I only get like that after P.E. ...
Poor guy. Well, I just hope they get out without anyone finding them! You're not THAT evil, are you?

perfectpureblood on December 9, 2006, 9:48:05 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodwoot! you have to carry this story on, its awesome! I feel awful for Atem, he was once a great pharoh, and now he's been subjected to this. I think you should do a flashback thing telling us how he got there. *nod*
your writing is fantastic, it has a certain... atmosphere about it, if you know what I mean. the only tip i'd give is to lengthen your sentences, not have so many short stops, cause it breaks the flow and the pace of the story. can't wait till the next one! ^^