Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Random X-Men-like stuff >_>

meh...

Chapter 13 - Random X-Men-like stuff >_>

Chapter 13 - Random X-Men-like stuff >_>
We need to do this quickly, before they find out!
I cant work any faster! This is a huge operation and it takes time and skill. Why do you want to do this to them, anyway?
Its for their own good,
So you think changing the lives of two adolescent boys is for their own good? We dont even know them! You do this every week, pick random teenagers and adults and make me do this to them,
Just do it!

Atems eyes snapped open. He was in a room, on a bed. The walls had wooden panels on and the windows were wooden too.
AAAAAH!
Yugi! he hissed.
He tried to get up, but was pulled back by two burly men. He struggled.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER? he roared.
What are you waiting for? a female voice whispered.

Atem froze. What? he whispered.
You are stronger than this, the voice said. You have heightened senses, greater strength and a few more modifications to your body,
What are you talking about? Where am I? Atem muttered.
Who are you talking to? one of the men snapped.

You will see, Wolf, the voice faded away.
Atem closed his eyes, feeling great energy surge through him.
His hands twitched and he opened his eyes and looked down at them. He gasped. His hands were covered in fur. His fingernails were more like claws. The fur was spreading up his arm.

Atem backed into a wall and leaned his head back, rigid. He gaped as the fur consumed his face and energy and pain came with it. As the wiry fur covered his jaws, his ears began to change. They were pointed and on top of his head. A tail grew from the base of his spine. He felt his teeth lengthen.

He choked as the fur covered his lips and soon his entire body was furry and wolf-like. His eyes widened, pupils the size of pinpricks. The amethyst colour faded to crimson.
The men that had tried to hold him back were backing out of the room.

Atem snarled and leapt onto them. He devoured two of them while the others fled, screaming.
ENOUGH! a woman yelled. YOU MUST CONTROL YOURSELF!
Atem roared at her and scaled the walls near the stairs.
The woman pulled out a gun and fired. Two tiny pieces of metal struck the beast in the neck.

Atem snarled and stiffened. His eyes faded to amethyst again and he fell to the floor. He rolled down the stairs and stopped on the floor, at Yugis feet.
Pharaoh? he gasped as the fur faded from his twins body.
Atem lay motionless, eyes wide in a deathly stare.
Dont worry. I stunned him. Hell wake up in about an hour, the woman said, coming down the stairs.
I see we need to teach him how to control his new abilities, she said.
Have you discovered yours yet?
Yes, I can heal myself and others and I can breathe underwater, Yugi said. It feels weird though,
Ah, you must be Dolphin, the woman smiled.

Lets get your brother back to his bed. By the way, my names Lily,

. . .

It was exactly nineteen minutes past one. The afternoon sun lit the room.
Atem was sitting in Lilys office. He wore black jeans, his Green Day T-Shirt, trainers and his black and white striped arm warmers. The soles of his feet were up on the edge of the table and he leaned back on the black leather office chair, fiddling with his cartouche with both hands. His arms rested on his knees.

He had been waiting half an hour for Lily and now he was starting to doze off. He was even snoring when a woman opened the door and called: Lily will now see you!
Atem grunted and jolted, opening his eyes. He quickly sat up and pulled himself closer to the table, to look more presentable.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on December 16, 2006, 5:34:25 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13You just don't like makeing the story fit together. It's a bunch of mixed-up stories. But cool, though.^^

fairywarrior on December 16, 2006, 1:28:56 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorwhoa that is random!! i love it!! =^_^= cant wait for the next chappie!

perfectpureblood on December 16, 2006, 12:36:03 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodcool! ^^

yafoolin on December 15, 2006, 11:28:21 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinInteresting update soon