Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - ...o-o...!

meh...

Chapter 14 - ...o-o...!

Chapter 14 - ...o-o...!
Sunlight poured in through the blinds.
The radio alarm sounded, playing Paint your target by Fightstar.
Atem, of course, was still snoring.
Yugi smirked and came in. He flicked his brothers lip ring and poked his eyebrow piercing.

Go away, Atem croaked.
Its time to get up, and its only 8 days till Christmas! Yugi jeered.
Oh, no, Atem groaned, slapping a hand on the alarm. It stopped abruptly.
Lets go, punky! Yugi smiled as he left the room.
Atem groaned and opened his eyes. He sat up and stretched and then rubbed his eyes.

First, he went to the bathroom then, after a shower, he pulled his jeans, T-Shirt and fingerless gloves on- It was getting cold and his hands were coldest, anyway, he just wanted to look his punky-best.
He sat down at the table for breakfast, his eyes hung half shut and he fiddled with his lip ring.

The clock struck ten. Moonlight lit the halls and rooms.
Someone screamed, someone with a deep voice, some one that sounded like-
Pharaoh! Tea screamed.
She sat bolt upright in her bed and glanced around, breathing heavily.
Where am I? she breathed.

Something growled.
Tea glanced quickly at the door. Something slammed against it.
It snarled and slammed again.
It broke through the door. It was a hideous beast, at least six feet tall.
It had the features of a wolf, a terrible crimson glare and huge teeth.

Tea screamed.

Tea!
Tea felt someone shake her roughly.
Tea, wake up!
She suddenly felt sick.
TEA!
Her eyes flung open. Atem was standing over her, eyes shaded over, concern written all over his face.

Are you alright? he asked.
Tea shook her head.
Whats wrong?
Without warning, she suddenly lurched forward and vomited all over his bare chest.
Urgh . . . he moaned stepping back.

Sorry, Tea squeaked.
Atem was one of those people who felt sick as soon as they saw vomit.
Lily entered the room. Okay, Atem go and clean yourself up. Ill take care of Tea,

Atem sat in the dining hall, after cleaning himself up. He felt horrible.
Yugi put a glass of water on the table. Drink up, he said.
Oh! Only take sips or you will be sick. And I dont want my cooking to go to waste, he added.
Thanks for the sympathy, Atem grunted, rolling his eyes.

Its dark in here. Ill get the lights, Yugi smiled.
No! Wait, I forgot these, Atem reached across the table and put on a pair of sunglasses.
If he didnt wear them his eyes would really, really hurt.
Tea hadnt noticed why the room was still dark and why she couldnt see his eyes. He stood in the very darkest corner for a reason.
His eyes were blank, literally a circle of shining violet against a white background.
He didnt have pupils.

Although his eyes were extremely sensitive to light, he could see perfectly with the sunglasses to protect him.
That dream that Tea had had was real. It was a flashback of the night before, when she had first arrived.
Atem had been attacked by Sandy in her uncontrollable werewolf form. The beast had ripped his eyes out.
What Atem had now was the best and quickest repair that Lily could give him.
If it werent for her, he would be dead or blind.

The next day, someone playing their guitar really loudly woke Yugi and Tea up. It could only be one person!
Pharaoh! Yugi called over the loud music.
Tea just stared at Atem as he played his guitar solo, still only wearing his boxers.
/He looks good in shades . . . ooh, look at that! Hes only wearing his boxers! Listen to that voice! Its so sexy! Hes even starting to get a six-pack! / Ran through her head.
Tea! Stop checking out the Pharaoh! Yugi grinned.
I wasnt checking out anyone! Tea snapped, blushing.
Yes you were! Yugi smirked.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on December 18, 2006, 3:26:42 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodhaha! ^^ awesome.
what happened to the other story you were doing? the one with the band?

fairywarrior on December 18, 2006, 3:14:56 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorawesome i love the awesomeness of this awesome story!! lol ^^!! it was a really good chappie cant wait for the the next one!

BrazillianPaula13 on December 18, 2006, 3:03:18 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13^-^Can't wait for the next cgap. You just keep getting better, don't you?^^

yafoolin on December 18, 2006, 12:54:43 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinAwesome chapter can't wait for the next one