Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Every time we touch

meh...

Chapter 15 - Every time we touch

Chapter 15 - Every time we touch
Tea came home from school with Yugi to find Atem in the hall. There were mats on the floor and he was doing the fastest Kung Fu they had ever seen and had gotten through twenty black belts already. Amazingly, his shades stayed on.

Come on, kid! a man smiled, catching Atem in a headlock. Atem struggled.
He grabbed the mans wrists, pulled him straight over his head and slammed him down onto the floor.
The man got up, grinning.
Atem blocked every one of his attacks, and then kicked him in the gut.

Yugi gawped and Tea stared with awe. Atem stood still. The kick was perfectly executed, both legs were straight and his fists were out of the way.
The man lay on the floor. They were both breathless.
Atem glared for a moment, then his expressions lightened and they chuckled as he helped him up.
You were great, kid, he smiled, giving Atem a pat on the back.

The next day, everyone was up and dressed for the Christmas party. Atem was the odd one out. He didnt seem to feel bothered. He wore black trousers with two studded belts, black trainers, a black T-Shirt, a studded dog collar, his shades, his cartouche and black fingerless gloves.

He hadnt seemed in the mood for anything since he had his eyes ripped out.
All Tom and Jack had done was bully him about things like he was going out with Tea, his eyes were very sensitive, the clothes he wore and his piercings.
Pharaoh? Tea came over.

She took his hands in hers and swung them loosely. Hey, dont let those dorks get you down, she said softly. She gazed into his eyes. Look, theyre just jealous because theyll never meet a guy like you. It doesnt matter what they say about us. You may be the complete opposite to me, but I like that. Thats what I like about you the most, youre individual.

Come on, Tea kissed Atem on the cheek and lead him into the hall, holding his hand.
She put her arms around his shoulders and swayed to the beat of the music, singing the lyrics. Every time we touch, I get this feeling . . .
Atem began to sway with her, not wanting to feel silly because he wasnt dancing. This made Tea smile.
Half way through the song, their lips met.

The pair held each other close and kissed deeply. They closed their eyes. People stopped dancing and stared as they slowly levitated from the floor.
Atem had never experienced such a feeling before.
When they touched down and pulled away, Tea smiled again.

Was that you? Atem asked.
Tea pulled him close and whispered in his ear. It was, and I love you,
Thats your power? Levitation?
Yep, she nodded.
Are you wearing eyeliner? Tea frowned.
Atem nodded.
Me too! she smiled.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrior on December 21, 2006, 12:54:06 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarrioryey thats so sweet!! ^^!!

BrazillianPaula13 on December 20, 2006, 4:59:13 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13^-^Love is SO sweet! Great story! As always.

perfectpureblood on December 20, 2006, 2:13:13 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodaww! kiss! ^^ lovely chapter. loved the levitation. ^^ but, how can Tea do that?

yafoolin on December 20, 2006, 12:50:42 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinCool Update soon