Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Bad luck, Pharaoh!

meh...

Chapter 16 - Bad luck, Pharaoh!

Chapter 16 - Bad luck, Pharaoh!
Atem roared. He had become the Wolf-like beast and was out of control. He had already killed someones sister and trashed the corridors in the process.

1am flashed on the screen of the digital clock that lay in the hall just outside Yugis bedroom. It had finally fallen silent.
Lily cautiously undid the lock of the door and silently stepped in. she glanced around. The room was a dump; paw prints and claw marks were all over the walls, floors and ceiling, there was a trail of blood, the bed was upturned, things were broken and scattered across the floor and Yugi lay in the corner.

He had collapsed. Yugis lip bled.
He was bruised and bloody. It wasnt his blood. It was the girls.
A man came up from behind Lily.
YOU KILLED MY SISTER YOU FREAK!!! he bellowed, raising a gun.
No! Lily snapped. You dont understand! Thats not Ate-
BANG!
The gun fired, but it wasnt a bullet that came from its tip. A small piece of metal shot from the pistol and slowed in mid air. It acted like a tiny robot, sensing its surroundings and finding its target. It spotted Yugi and hovered over.
NO! Lily cried.

The tiny machine shot down his mouth.
Once inside his body, three sharp prongs shot from its sides. It traveled deeper and then fixed itself to the wall of his throat. A small probe came out of its head and plunged through the wall and into a vein.

Yugis eyes flung open. He was lying in a bed.
The following day, the tiny piece of metal took control of him completely. Now, the only thing he understood was musical notes. It was like a code, telling him whom to destroy. He had an earpiece in his left ear, and the music didnt stop.

A glare was plastered on his face and he destroyed everything in his path. The lights flickered wildly and the windows smashed as he passed them. KoRn and Slipknot boomed in his ears. Sandy followed him, under the same trance.

I almost killed my own brother, Atem put his head in his hands. And he was blamed for the death of Lucy,
Tea put a hand on his shoulder. Come on. Youre in a worse state than he is right now, you need to rest,
She played with his hair as he fell asleep, still exhausted.

A few hours later, Tea had gone. Atem was still asleep.
Tea screamed. Atem sat bolt upright, shielding his eyes as they stung bitterly. He fumbled about the table for his sunglasses, a hand clamped over his eyes. He found them and put them on. He was blind without them in the dark.

The light flickered and then the bulb blew. Atem fell out of bed, knocking his shades off. Sh*t! he hissed, getting onto all fours and feeling the carpet for them.
He heard Tea scream again and searched faster.
Then, he heard someone come into the room and froze.
Whos there? he asked, turning his head in all directions. Tea? Is that you? What do you want?
The person came very close to him. He could hear their breathing and the music in their ear. Hey you, hey you. This wont hurt a bit, a female voice whispered the familiar tune.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

Sound came into focus. Atem could hear everything, but couldnt see a thing.
Im sorry, but we couldnt save his vision . . . or his eyes for that matter, a male voice said.
Atem was on the hospital ward, bandages covering where his eyes were.
Where am I? Who are all those voices? Why cant I see? he breathed.
He sat up. WHERE THE HELL AM I? ANSWER ME!! he yelled.
Shh, take it easy, a female voice said calmly as Atem felt someone push him back down.

WHY CANT I SEE? GET ME OUT OF HERE! NOW- Atem quickly leaned over the edge of the bed and vomited violently. What came from his mouth was blood. He flopped forward and an alarm sounded.
Lily rolled him back onto his back and she and the man made several efforts to get him to breathe again. On the third attempt, he gave a sharp gasp and the machine began to bleep at a steady beat again.
Lily wiped Atems mouth and checked that everything was okay.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on December 23, 2006, 7:03:47 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodwhoa! that thing that went down his throat freaked me out! lol! you have great ideas, I just think you need to spend a little more time developing them. still, awesome chapter!!

BrazillianPaula13 on December 22, 2006, 9:32:09 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13O.o Oh, s**t....What happened? Holy Jesus!
Awesome story, as always...

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on December 22, 2006, 4:35:17 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemu-after reading all the other chapters- cool story as usual...XD

fairywarrior on December 22, 2006, 5:36:25 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarrioromg whats wrong?? aghhh!! good chappie keep it up!!