Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - KUNG FU PHARAOH! HI-YA!

meh...

Chapter 17 - KUNG FU PHARAOH! HI-YA!

Chapter 17 - KUNG FU PHARAOH! HI-YA!
Tea entered the hospital ward. She walked down the rows of beds until she found Atem. Doctors, nurses and paramedics surrounded him. She couldnt see him; they were swarmed around him, saying all sorts of things.
Then she caught a glimpse of him. He was very pale, shaking violently and blood poured from his mouth.

Pharaoh! Tea gasped.
Im sorry, but this is a really bad time- a nurse began.
Whats wrong with him? she cried.
Hes fitting, okay, now you have to go and sit in the waiting area! she replied quickly.
Tea blinked at her as she hurried back to the fitting teen.

About an hour later, Tea was allowed to return. Atem lay very still, his chest rose and fell softly and an oxygen mask covered his nose and mouth. There were wires and tubes in his wrists. Something was different about him.
Tea gasped. He had eyes! They may have been closed, but he had them!
We fixed those up earlier, Lily said, strolling over. He can see perfectly,


The next day was Christmas Eve.
 . . .And then I find, it all falls back on you!
Tea sighed dreamily. Isnt his voice so beautiful? Its so deep and gravelly . . .
Oh boy, Yugi groaned. Wait, I thought he wasnt supposed to be out of hospital for another week,
Nope, they let him out today! Tea smiled.

Once aga- Ow! Agh, hey! the band cut off.
I need bass in my choir! Lily growled.
Tea and Yugi raised an eyebrow and blinked blankly as Lily dragged Atem and Joshua past by the ears. Atem still had his guitar and Joshua had his bass guitar.
Atem noticed Tea and waved, grinning.

Christmas Day was the best!
Atem and Tea made out under the mistletoe. Tea had gotten him a new guitar and he had gotten her one because he had taught her to play.
At 8pm, Atem, Yugi, Jack and Joshua were playing Rockin Robin as everyone danced.

Atem and Yugi played lead guitars and sang a verse and chorus each, Jack drummed and Joshua played bass and backing vocals.

During the night, someone had broken in.
Atem stirred. He could hear footsteps and his mind was telling him to get up. He finally opened his eyes and glanced over his shoulder. His eyes scanned the room. It was silent.
He sighed and lay back down, pulling the covers up.

Atem lay awake for a few seconds. One part of him wanted to get up, but the other wanted to sleep. He was so exhausted . . .
BANG!
Atem jolted, his eyes flung open. He heard voices from in the corridor.
He barely had time to pull his trousers on before he heard someone scream after what sounded like a gun firing.
He crept out of his room, silently locking his bedroom door behind him.

There were men in the corridors. They were all dressed in blue suits, armed with at least five guns each. They scanned the corridors cautiously, guns at the ready.
Sir! Theres another mutant over there! one called.
The men all pointed their weapons in the direction of Atem.
They frowned.

Atem was gone! (Or so they thought)
AAAAAAAAAH! he leapt from the landing of the floor above, changing to his wolf-ish form as he did so.
He did his fast Kung Fu on them.
Dazed and confused, they fired rapidly, in all directions, Atem dodging every single bullet and attacking them in between.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrior on December 25, 2006, 6:16:44 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarrior0_0...he does kung fu and plays guitar and ...and hes a fit wolf!! XD wow hes like gods gift to women!! lol!! good chapter hope to see more soon!

BrazillianPaula13 on December 25, 2006, 3:29:12 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13He plays guitar, he's a wolf AND he does kung-fu?! What's next?!

yafoolin on December 25, 2006, 2:09:03 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinGreat chapter I can just Imagine Atem in his wolfish form

jackie4ever on December 25, 2006, 12:58:19 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everhe a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!