Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Tea's secret

meh...

Chapter 20 - Tea's secret

Chapter 20 - Tea's secret
Tea smirked, her over sized fangs sticking out of her mouth.
A glare was painted on her face.
Atem clung onto the rock with all the strength he had. There was a very big drop below, into deep water.
Tea leaned forward and dug her black nails into his wrists.
He winced, but still kept eye contact.

Tea licked the blood from her fingers and hissed. She stood up and dug her heels into his palms. Atem yelled with pain.
She took her feet away from him and he lost his grip.
NO! he bellowed, digging his nails into the rock as he slid down.
His caws snapped out and held him in place.

Tea hissed again.
Atem clambered back to where he was before. She clasped his wrists again.
Tea, please. I know youre in there somewhere. Help me! he cried. I love you!
The vampire froze. Those words echoed through her mind. She shook her head and growled.
Enough! she croaked.
She threw him.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Atem screamed, eyes streaming. He reached out for her as he fell through the air and his claws retracted.
He crashed into the water. He gave a pathetic attempt to scramble for air as his body slowly pulled him down deeper. The water around him was stained red.
Within minutes Atem began to drown. He clamped his hands over his throat and struggled to get to the surface. He didnt have enough energy.
Water filled his lungs and he was unable to breathe. He reached for the surface, which was becoming harder and harder to meet. He could hear his heart beating in his ear, getting slower.
Atem stared at the white star that was the sun. His eyes slid shut.

Its 1pm, those two have been gone ages, Lily muttered. Wheres Yugi?

Yugi ran down to the beach.
Tea sat on the sand in tears. He jogged over.
What happened? Wheres the Pharaoh? he breathed.
Probably dead! Tea sobbed.
What?
I killed him! I couldnt control myself. I threw him off that cliff over there, but that was three hours ago!
Yugi gasped. He headed over to the deep water near the base of the cliff and leapt in.

As he swam, his legs transformed into the tail of a dolphin, allowing him to go deeper and breath under water.
He spotted his brother, motionless and sinking. He grabbed him and pulled him to the surface. He changed back to normal and dragged Atem onto the shore.
Yugi rolled him onto his back. His mouth hung open and he was very pale.

Tea gasped and put her hands over her mouth, eyes steaming even more.
Check his pulse! she ordered.
Yugi checked the Pharaohs pulse and found nothing. He turned away, eyes watering.
Suddenly, Atem gave a sharp gasp and rolled onto his side, coughing and spluttering. He spat out a mouthful of water.
He lay down, shaking and breathing heavily.
We need to keep him warm, Yugi said. Come on.
Tea nodded and took her jacket off. She pulled it over Atem, whose eyes hung half open.

Come on, stay awake! Yugi cried, rubbing the jacket on his arms to try and keep him warm and dry.
Tea stayed silent. She had done this to him. It was all her fault. He was going to die because of her.

It was 3pm. Atem was in bed, recovering. Tea felt depressed and guilty, even though Atem had assured he that he was okay.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on January 4, 2007, 1:07:46 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodI loved every single chapter!! :D
I have to admit, very random, but very awesome! ^^ keep it up! :D

yafoolin on January 1, 2007, 1:04:33 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinWow great chapter
I hope he can forgive her

fairywarrior on January 1, 2007, 1:59:19 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorOMG TEA!!! aghhhh where did that come from i hope he's ok will he forgive tea?? what do we do??
so many questions need to be answered!

good chappie ^_^!

xfairywarriorx