Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - *shrugs* (lack of better title)

meh...

Chapter 21 - *shrugs* (lack of better title)

Chapter 21 - *shrugs* (lack of better title)
It was Lucys funeral. Everyone at Lilys School had to attend. Atem felt horrible. He was the one who killed her.
Lucys brother glared at him.
Tea found herself to be a vampire again. She glared at him too.
Atem was wearing a black suit, they were in the church and he could drop dead at any time considering what happened yesterday.
Perfect.

I need to tell you something, outside, Tea whispered.
Atem gave a small nod and followed her outside.
Tea pulled a bottle of what looked like perfume out of her purse and sprayed it in his face.
He gave a small moan and collapsed.
Perfect.

Tea dragged him to a small shed behind the church. She dropped him into a coffin, crossed his arms over his chest and sealed the lid.
She nodded to a pale, ugly old man and they carried it to the church.
They switched Lucys coffin with his and let them carry on. She was to be cremated, but now he was.
He was just about to reach the flames.
The band played My Chemical Romances Welcome to the Black Parade.
Perfect.

Atems eyes flickered open. He could smell something burning. Sweat drizzled down his face. He looked down. The bottom of the coffin was starting to burn!
AH! LET ME OUT!!! IM NOT DEAD! HEEELP!!!! he roared.
He slammed his fists on the lid and screamed for help.
The vicar paused, and frowned.
He turned to the coffin and gasped. He and two other men ripped the lid off.

Atem burst out of it. The band fell silent and everyone gawped.
He sprinted out of the church as Tea left, growling in anger.
She got into a black car, which sped away.
Atem didnt run after her. He was still recovering from yesterday. He was too weak.
Lily sat him down on a bench.
Atem put his head in his hands.
Lucys brother was sure to kill him now.

Later on, when they got back, Atem was asleep on his bed.
Tea was so upset. She had tried to kill him twice. She wondered if he would ever forgive her.

Tea had been picked to sing in the school production, but she was still upset about Atem.
Her song was Evanescences Bring me to Life.
Atem sat beside her. Tea, Ive already forgiven you. You need to practice this one song,
I cant sing, she croaked, drying her eyes.
I havent heard you. Why dont we just try it and well see how you feel, Atem reassured. Come on, if I just play my guitar, you might pick it up,
He grabbed his guitar and hopped onto the stage.
Tea sat still.
Are you coming? he asked.
She shook her head, letting out a sob.

Atem sighed and sat back down with his guitar. He put an arm around her and she gripped him, sobbing onto his T-Shirt.
About ten minutes later, Tea had calmed down and sat in silence.
Atem played random songs on his guitar and sighed. He put the guitar down on the floor, kicked his shoes off and lay on his back on the stage.
Smile! he suddenly jeered.

Tea grinned, but hid her face.
Smile or I will possess your soul! Atem grinned, in an evil, deeper-than-normal voice, with his hands cupped over his mouth.
Tea snorted and giggled, trying to hide her smirk.
Ah! I saw that one! Atem pointed at her.

Do you have the time, to listen to me whine? Atem sang. No, I dont, go away! he squeaked.
Tea chuckled and covered her face with her jacket.
See, I can make you smile! he smiled.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on January 9, 2007, 2:46:27 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13^-^ Awwww! So sweet. He's just so adorable! Great chappie!

perfectpureblood on January 7, 2007, 5:07:09 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodaww! he's so charming! ^^ and extremely forgiving! she tries to kill him twice and he's cool with it! ^^ lol. you come up with great ideas, and your writing is improving so much! :D love the way you wrote the end. ^^
yay! I looove Evanescence. ^^

yafoolin on January 4, 2007, 1:28:25 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinCan't wait for the next chapter

fairywarrior on January 4, 2007, 3:47:49 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE IT!!!
i always thought that Tea could sing!
i wanna hear her ^^! And i cant believe she tried to kill Yami again!! lol he's good at forgiving!

nice chapter ^_~!