Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Don'y give up

meh...

Chapter 22 - Don'y give up

Chapter 22 - Don'y give up
No! Tea screamed.
It was too late, she had already thrown Atem from the cliff again.
She thought fast. Maybe she could use her vampire wings to do good for once.
She nodded. Two huge black demonic wings burst from her shoulder blades.
She swooped down and grabbed Atem, then placed him back on the ground in an alleyway. She noticed a small cut that bled on his neck and her fangs extended.
Atem was so weak. This was going to be easy.

Blood poured from the cuts on his hands and arms. Tea grasped his wrists with one hand and dug her nails in. she pinned him to the wall.
He gasped with pain. What are you . . . d-doing? he winced.
Before he could say another word, Tea ran a sharp nail over the cut, opening it further. Atem choked as she licked the blood from the wound and healed it up again.
He was shaking. She grinned and leaned his head to one side, revealing the beautiful throbbing blue vein that contained so much fresh, salty blood.

Tea ran her hot tongue over it. Her fangs grew larger still. Atem could feel her heavy breathing on his cheek. She hissed in his ear and gripped his bloody wrists harder. He clenched his teeth, his rigid fingers curled into fists.
He could hear his heart pounding in his ears. His entire body shook with his racing pulse and sweat slid down his face. He gaped.
Tea leaned forward and finally sunk her huge canines into the flesh.
Atem almost instantly retched, causing blood to spew from his lips. His pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks and he stiffened. He could feel the blood leave his body as his skin turned a greyish white. She pulled away from him and his eyes rolled shut.

Later, Atem lay in his bed. Lily and Yugi watched him carefully. Soon, the vampiric blood would take over and he would grow fangs and, eventually, wings.
His eyes snapped open and he began to toss and turn violently, shaking. Pain surged through his jaw. Yugi tried to hold him still while Lily fiddled with a needle and some sort of green liquid in a small bottle. She quickly filled the needle and plunged it into Atems neck.

Tea sat up in bed, hearing him scream. There was no going back for him now.
Her eyes welled up and she put her head in her hands.
Lily pulled the needle out and threw it in the bin. Atem settled and Yugi let go.
Breathing heavily, he gave one final jolt.
Easy, Atem, easy, Lily said softly. Just relax,
His breathing eased and his eyes flickered shut again.

The next day, Yugi and Tea were rehearsing for the production.
Atem was resting.
It was now 9pm. He had been asleep all day. Tea had only just gotten up herself. Now that she had bitten someone, the sunlight burned her and her victim.
She put down her script and sighed.
Do you want to go and see him again? Yugi asked.
She nodded and swallowed back tears.

Tea and Yugi walked down the corridor until they got to Atems room.
Yugi opened the door and waited outside as Tea went in.
To her surprise, he woke up just as she came over. His arms were in bandages and there was a dressing over the bite marks on his neck. She sat down beside him, eyes streaming again.
Dont get . . . upset, Atem could barely speak. He wiped away her tears with a trembling finger and put his hand on hers.
I promise . . . Im going to be all right, he kissed her on the lips. I forgive you . . . Dont get yourself so upset and . . . worried about me, okay? Its going to be fine . . . I promise,
He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed onto his chest.
Sshh . . . he whispered, rubbing her back.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on January 20, 2007, 3:03:58 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13So cute! ^-^
Great chappie!

fairywarrior on January 16, 2007, 3:15:29 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorAwwwww thats s sweet ^^!!
I love it!

yafoolin on January 15, 2007, 10:38:15 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinGreat chapter