Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - EEK! VAMPIRES!

meh...

Chapter 23 - EEK! VAMPIRES!

Chapter 23 - EEK! VAMPIRES!
The following evening, Atem had grown his wings. He had gone Gothic!
He wore ripped black jeans with chains, big black boots with buckles and chains, a black T-Shirt with rips showing a mesh vest underneath, a studded belt, eyeliner and a dog collar with spikes on. (The bite marks had healed quickly, just the scars remained under his dog collar.)

It was rehearsals again.
This time it was band practice. The band played and sang while Lily organized the stage and groups.
Atem and Yugi played lead guitars, Joshua drummed and Kevin played bass. Atem was doing well, especially since he was still quite weak. He didnt sing.
His canines had been replaced with fangs that he somehow managed to contain in his mouth like they hadnt been there, his throat was dry and sore and his voice sounded awful.

He could smell tonights dinner being cooked. It was a Curry. He didnt care what it was; he couldnt taste anything, anyway.
Although he felt hungry, it wasnt food that his body wanted. It was blood.
Atem stopped playing and hopped off the stage. He left his guitar leaning against an amplifier and pulled on his black trench coat.
Jasmine spotted him, outside.
Hey, whats wrong? she asked. Wheres Yugi?
Hes rehearsing, Atem croaked.

Youre as white as a ghost. Whats wrong? she noted.
Atem sighed and turned away. Just leave me alone,
Why?
Because, if you annoy me, I will suck your blood!
Okay! Im going! Jasmine raised her hands. Sheesh, why does Yugi have to have a brother thats Draculas cousin? she mumbled, turning on her heals.
Im not related to Dracula! He was a fictional character from a novel. Im real! he snapped.
Whatever, smart @$$, Jasmine rolled her eyes.
Atem hissed and bared his fangs at her. She shrieked and ran inside.

10pm flashed on the face of Yugis digital watch.
He and Jasmine were taking a walk around the grounds. They were happily talking, holding hands. Yugi turned a corner and suddenly spotted Atem and Tea making out under the old weeping willow.
ACK! Lets not go that way! he quickly jogged the other way, dragging Jasmine with him.

Tea and Atem finally parted.
We need to find you some blood, Tea said quietly. Atem opened his mouth to speak, But- she pressed a finger to his lips.
Youre dying. If we dont find you some blood, you wont last. This is all my fault, so Ill find you a victim, she said.
I cant . . .Atem muttered.
Okay, if it makes it easier, take some of mine, Tea held out a wrist.

Atem shook his head. What if I take too much?
You wont. Vampires never run out of blood. The only way to kill us is to stab us straight through the heart with a silver stake, she took one sharp nail and made an opening in her wrist. Atem held it with both hands. The blood poured out. Are you sure about this? he asked.
Just do it. Youll find it gets a lot easier after your first bite, she nodded.
Atem leaned forward. He closed his eyes and took the bite. Tea gave a small gasp. She hadnt realised that he was so hungry.

Atem breathed heavily, grasping her wrist as vampiric instinct took over. The blood was warm and salty. Tea gave a sharp gasp. He felt her arm tense up.
Pharaoh! she hissed. Pharaoh! Let go! she shook her arm but his fangs were tightly clamped around it.
She finally pulled her wrist free, but it was too late.
Mom! Its not what it looked like, I swear! Tea gasped.
Atem just gaped, blood dripping from his fangs and pouring from his lips.
Mrs. Gardener, I-
Get away from my daughter, you brute! Mrs. Gardener threw him to the floor.
Agh! he sat up and grasped his arm.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on January 20, 2007, 3:08:43 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13Don't vampires need blood because their body can't produce any? Whatever.
Awesome chappie!^^

perfectpureblood on January 16, 2007, 9:55:16 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodoh wow. Tea would do anything for Atem wouldn't she? even giving blood!

loved this qoute "Sheesh, why does Yugi have to have a brother that's Dracula's cousin?" she mumbled, turning on her heals.
"I'm not related to Dracula! He was a fictional character from a novel. I'm real!" he snapped.
"Whatever, smart @$$".
lol!!! :D

fairywarrior on January 16, 2007, 3:18:14 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorNoooooo atem!!
i cant belive that happened !!
brilliant chapter!

yafoolin on January 15, 2007, 10:40:02 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinI love this chapter can't wait for more