Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - final chapter of vamps!

meh...

Chapter 25 - final chapter of vamps!

Chapter 25 - final chapter of vamps!
Darkness crept along the corridors of the school. Shadows of trees reaching for the sky with crooked fingers covered the walls. The moon's rays reflected from the crimson river that flowed from under the door of the head master's office. The echoes of a man's last scream faded into the night. There was heavy breathing and hissing from behind the door. Everything fell silent. The silence was broken as the fire escape door was blown off its hinges. "Police!" A man boomed, raising his gun with his troops. They glanced up and down the halls and progressed to the door.
"Great, they found us!" Tea hissed.
"Shh!" Atem replied.

He leapt up and onto some pipes that covered the ceiling. He helped Tea up and they held their breath as the police came in. A drop of blood fell from Tea's finger and some more drizzled from Atem's fangs. The head master lay over his desk, eyes wide and glazed, mouth wide open. His neck was severed and his skin was blue. Atem and Tea cautiously and quietly made their way along the pipes as the troops scanned the room. "They're up there!" A man shouted, pointing his gun at Atem and Tea. A torch was shone on them. They hissed and winced.
"What the-" the man cut off as Atem leapt onto him and bit into his neck. Blood spewed everywhere. The torch was smashed. Atem dropped his lifeless body and wiped his mouth. The others pointed their guns at him. He opened his jaws wide and hissed, revealing his now large pointed fangs. Bullets went straight through him, and his body healed itself in and instant. Tea hissed and bit into another's neck.

The remaining three men shuddered and cowered away. Atem dropped his trenchcoat. Huge demonic balck wings burst from his shoulderblades. He picked it up. Tea did the same. They held hands and exploded through the roof and into the night sky.

The next evening was the performance. "Thnks fr th mmrs" by Fall Out Boy was played by the band. Atem, Yugi and Matt sang. Yugi sang the verses. The crowds gave a loud applause and cheered. Suddenly the curtains dropped. The drum solo made the floor shake. "One night and one last time. Thanks for the memories. Even though they weren't so great," The stage was flooded with a blue light.
The audience clapped to the beat as the cast filed onto the stage.The band finished their song as the cast bowed, holding hands. As the final chord faded out, the curtains were once again drawn and the lights were turned on.

Backstage...
Tea hugged Atem. "We did it!" she smiled. They kissed on the lips. Atem handed her a single black rose and a box of chocolates. "Happy valentines Day,"
"Aww! I love these roses! They're so hard to find. I thought you said you didn't know what to get me? I said I didn't want anything," she giggled.
"Care to dance?" he grinned, with his own black rose between his lips.
"Oh, you romantic tease!" Tea chuckled. They held hands and hurried off to the Valentines Prom.

Daylight came quickly. Atem was on all-fours over Tea. They were making out on her bed. Tea ran her hands through his hair, pushing his tongue deeper into her mouth.
"Wait," she stopped him. "We're not gonna...you know...because I don't think We're ready,"
"It might be mating season for vampires, but we can't do that until we're twenty years of age anyway. It's the law," Atem smiled.
"Oh, yeah. Well, let's carry on where we left off!"
He smiled and they continued. Suddenly they heard a door creek open. He gasped and looked up. "Dear Ra, please don't be Yugi!" he muttered under his breath.
Tea's hand crept up his cheek and she turned him back to her.

"ACK!" Yugi spotted them and covered his eyes.
"Yugi, we can't do anything more than kiss. It's vampire law," Tea said."Please don't tell anyone!" she begged.
"We were just kissing..passionately...." Atem said.
Yugi pulled a face.
"You have such a dirty mind," Atem grunted. He got up and kissed Tea. "I'll see you tonight," and with that, he headed to his own room and went to bed.

He was just about to fall asleep when he sensed Yugi staring at him form the doorway. "What do you want? he croaked, raising his eyebrows.
"I'm sorry about that. It was a misunderstanding," Yugi replied.
"I suppose one of these days It will be you and Yasmine,"
"Me and Yasmine?! How dare you!"
"Ooh...here come the hormones..." Atem groaned, pulling his pillow over his head.
Yugi ranted about how bad Yasmine was at kissing, during one of his teenage moodswings.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on February 18, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodawesome! bit gruesome though. love the romance and chemistry between Atem and Tea! ^^ love the black rose! Ooo, I want one! :D

fairywarrior on February 14, 2007, 2:45:23 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorLol
Wahooo you used Fall Out Boys new song!!! Its so good ^^!
Anyways that was a great chapter!! =^^=