Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Egyptian-y chapter

meh...

Chapter 27 - Egyptian-y chapter

Chapter 27 - Egyptian-y chapter
It was 8pm. Atem was riding Horus and taking the bull back. He steered the herd into their sheds and locked the doors. After putting Horus back in his stable, and eating a late dinner, he took a walk through the town. He paused, hearing a girl shriek and fall over. A camel galloped from nowhere. He grabbed its reins and it moaned, halting. It looked at him lazily. Atem noticed the girl picking herself up off the ground. "Are you alright?" he asked, helping her up.
"Yes. Thank you," she breathed. "I fell off,"
She had deep blue eyes and long black hair. She wore white robes and looked about the same age as him. She took the camel form Atem.

"Ah! I see you are that farmboy who was dragged away by that bull," she smiled.
"Uh...Yes," he muttered, slightly embarrassed.
The girl giggled. "Don't worry. I won't make fun of you. Oh, by the way, my name's Ixi,"
"I'm Atem,"
"Aww...I like your name. Infact, I know of a Pharaoh who shared your name. My grandfather's friends found his tomb a few years ago by the River Nile,"
Atem stared down at the sand. That Pharaoh was him.
"The hieroglyphics looked very much like you...with the sort of...spiky hair and...those big...violet eyes..." Ixi trailed off, staring into his eyes. Deep pools of glistening violet.
Atem blinked, snapping her out of her gaze. She gasped. "I'm sorry,"

Atem put his hands in his pockets. "Goodnight," he croaked. She noticed his slim frame, but still couldn't help staring into his face.
"Goodnight," barely escaped her lips as he turned and began to walk away, into the darkness.
Suddenly, an image of him in his Egyptian attire flashed before her eyes. She gave a sharp gasp with wide eyes, then collapsed. Atem span round and ran back to her. He knelt over her. "Are you alright? Ixi, can you here me?" he asked loudly.
Ixi saw a blurred image of the Pharaoh himself standing over her. No sound came from his mouth. The image faded and she closed her eyes.

Atem carried her in his arms. He took her back to his house and laid her on the sofa. Yemi checked her over, while Yugi teased Atem saying she was his girlfriend.

Ixi opened her eyes. It was now midnight. Atem was asleep on the floor beside the sofa. He was snoring, snuggled up under a sheet with his messy hair sticking out of the top. Yemi came in from the kitchen. "You're awake," she smiled handing her a glass of water.
"Who are you?" Ixi asked, taking a sip from the glass.
"I'm Yemi, Atem's mother. He brought you back here after you collapsed," she replied, sitting down on a chair.
Ixi looked back at the seventeen-year-old on the floor. She furrowed her brow. Maybe he really was that Pharaoh.
"Trust me, you do not want to share a room with him," Yemi said. "He snores a lot louder than this on some nights!"
Ixi gave a small smile.

The following morning, Atem was drumming, as usual. He started slowly, then worked up to a fast, noisy beat. He hit every part of the kit that was meant for hitting. His arms swung in all directions.

The following morning was back to school!
First lesson was English. They had to work in pairs to write a poem, and Mr. Fur chose the couples. Atem had to work with Antonia, a huge fan of his. The Pharaoh dreaded it . . . Antonia sighed dreamily and rested her head on his shoulder. He gave a her a glance and edged away.
Yugi had to work with Tisha, a stinky, dirty, drooling fangirl . . . He wrote "I'm with stupid" on a peice of paper and held it up.
Antonia held up a sheet that read; "I'm with sexy!".
Atem noticed it and raised an eyebrow. He grabbed it and threw it in the bin.

"Will you go out with me?" Antonia asked.
"No," Atem grunted.
"Can I have a kiss?"
He got up and went and sat next to Yugi.

Next lesson was PE. The students had to do press-ups.
"So, what...were you...and...Antonia...talking about?" Yugi grinned.
"We...were...not...talking!" Atem breathed.
"I bet...you were... firting...with Ixi!"
"I only...saved...her!"
"She's staring...at your @$$!"
"Whu?!" Atem collapsed flat on the floor, blushing.







Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on March 12, 2007, 11:35:01 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodlol! loved the ending! :D
great chapter! Everyone loved Atem! ^^

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on March 12, 2007, 5:54:19 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemulol...great and funny story..XD

yafoolin on March 12, 2007, 2:04:51 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinGreat chapter
But one question... where's Tea?

fairywarrior on March 12, 2007, 7:20:07 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorI loved this new chapter!! ^^

But whos Ixi and wheres Tea!!!

Great chapter anyways! You live up to your word of being very random! Lol XD