Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - Intro to a new story!!!

meh...

Chapter 38 - Intro to a new story!!!

Chapter 38 - Intro to a new story!!!
I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! Because if I did, Atem and Tea would have joined me for a picnic in the graveyard with some blood to drink. This is written from Atem's point of view, in present tense, because I'm stuck with this habit for now. There are VERY big hints of Revolutionshipping, some OOCness too! Rated T for violence, blood, gore, language.

NOTE: No undead were harmed during the typing of this fic.
NOTE 2: I'm English, so spellings will be English, things such as school will be English style and laws will be British.

Cast: (with age and position in fic)

Atem: 17 (may fav number!) (Has a job in a secret society that he refuses to tell anyone of)
Tea: 16 (Has a HUGE crush on Atem)

Yugi: 15 (is Atem's younger brother) (Has left school early to help Eva look after the Game Shop, since Grandpa has gone on a business trip)
Joey: 16 (Best friend)
Tristan: 16 (Best friend)
Eva: 35 (Loves her son to pieces)

Atem: A short summary!

He had been banned from the afterlife, basically. According to Amun Re, his soul was not pure, for reasons even he does not know of yet. His mother, Eva, was sent back with him. He came back to his friends and a new journey awaits. He and Yugi quit school to help Eva take care of the Game Shop whilst Grandpa is exploring ruins with an old friend. Atem just wants to be normal, and be called by his real name. Eva accepts this and does so. His friends still call him 'Pharaoh' though.
Stealthy and alert, he is sometimes overprotective and quick to anger. His confidence and belief give him a will of steel and a heart of gold. He is quiet and serious about matters. All of his traits remain from his days on the Egyptian throne. He does have feelings for Tea, but does not know how to tell anyone.
Girls. Atem can't escape them! Whether they fall for his looks, his personality or his strong baritone voice, they'll do anything to get him!


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perfectpureblood on July 16, 2007, 3:39:38 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpureblood^^ sounds good!

IluvAtem on July 16, 2007, 4:51:02 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemThankies! *huggle*

perfectpureblood on July 16, 2007, 4:57:41 AM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpureblood^^ your welcome! :)

yafoolin on July 4, 2007, 5:58:59 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinPoor Atemu he cant escape the girls

IluvAtem on July 5, 2007, 3:26:51 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemI know. That inclues us! *chases Atem*