Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Day 2

Yu-Gi-Oh/Matrix crossover. lol.
Atem and Tea get sucked into the world of the Matrix. =D

~READ ON DUDES!~

Chapter 2 - Day 2

Chapter 2 - Day 2
Atem and Tea sat back.
Are you ready? Cyph asked.
No-AAH! Tea began. Lutec plugged her in, then Atem.
He gasped, eyes wide. She closed his eyes and Kaz and Byte booted up the computer.

After mastering the Tutorial programmes, Atem and Tea were given guns. They were told to watch their backs and destroy the Nooks -hackers in the Matrix that knew all the same moves- quickly.
This was the real thing, not a tutorial. Those programmes were deadly and were a threat to anyone who had a socket in the back of their head or was even in the Matrix.

Tea wore a leather suit with a belt across the middle. Atem wore big black boots with straps and buckles on, a black shirt, a belt with weapons on and a plain belt, black trousers, and a long black trench coat.
Nice outfit, Tea smiled.
Thank you, Atem replied. You dont look too bad yourself,
Tea giggled at the compliment.

CRASH!
Two Nooks crashed through a window, instantly firing their guns at the pair.
Atem dodged the bullets, back flipping across the room. He shot his opponent in mid-air.
Tea kicked hers and then shot him with his own gun.
They heard a telephone ringing in another room. The door was locked. The pair kicked the steel door off its hinges and stepped in.
Tea grabbed the phone.
Hell-she cut off.

Teas eyes flickered open. Atem woke up too.
Not bad for a first attempt, Cyph smiled.
You should get some rest, then eat. It can be pretty exhausting, Lutec said.

After a days rest, Atem and Tea were awake again.
Atem had already eaten and was gulping down a bottle of ice-cold water.
Tea was in the bedroom. She hadnt eaten anything.
Atem came in to see her.
Are you alright? his deep voice filled the room. You havent eaten a thing since we got here. You must be hungry,

I-Im scared, Pharaoh, Tea muttered.
Atem sat down beside her. His features softened. She could see the concern in his eyes and the worry in his furrowed brow.
What are you scared of? he asked.
This place. I mean, one minute were in this slime stuff, naked and covered in wires, then were here, shooting computer programmes with sockets in our skulls! She said.

I feel the same way, but it looks like were staying here until we beat these computer programmes, Atem agreed.
Its just too much! Tea sniffed, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Atem pulled her in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around him, sobbing onto his chest.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrior on November 22, 2006, 1:34:43 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarrioryey kiss her atem!! lol

CristyMasashi52764 on November 21, 2006, 11:50:21 PM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764DAY 2 is AWESOME!!!! keep going!

zeldafan92 on November 21, 2006, 9:48:11 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92cool! love the end of this chapter! nice job ^_~

perfectpureblood on November 21, 2006, 9:39:17 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodcool! nice action scene. keep it up! :)