Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Electric Shockwave; Escape

The heroine has an agile, an electric chemist, an innate insight, and an ability in jitsu, but does she really have powers of her own to fight in a real battle? Her name remains a mystery.

Chapter 1 - Electric Shockwave; Escape

Chapter 1 - Electric Shockwave; Escape
**"Ele.. waves!!" A girl called out. "Stop her! She mustn't escape this prison!!" The commander called to his soldiers. "SHOCKWAVES!!" She cried in an echoing sound, as the electric shockwaves bounded off the walls of the cell-doors. "Crimson.. red.. light.. Crimson's flamed light of *Akai!!" A male's voice replied as it, the attack, aimed towards the guards. "Ahhh!?" The guards and soldiers announced in terror as the attack blasted them into the walls. "Ha! I got them.. Eh, pathetic," He replied to himself.
**The girl who had escaped from the soldiers with his, that mysterious boy's help, she had started to walk towards him. She walks over to him and asks him this question, "Excuse me, but what is you name? And thank you.. for saving me," She replies. "Uh? Oh, no! I didn't do it for you, but you're welcome, either way," The boy started, "My name's Midnight, but my real name's *Kurogya Kadjii," He ended. "So, your real name is Kurogya? I would tell you mine, but I don't remember it," She exclaimed. "You don't remember your *true name? That's odd.. unless you were.. Uh?!" He started to say, until he heard someone's voice getting closer. "So, that girl we captured two days ago, was she rescued by that troublesome boy, Kuro.. or something like that?" The commander replied to his 2nd in command. "*Snire* Heh, probably." He answered.
**"Hey, what are you.. doing?" The girl replied. "Shh.. Quiet don't let them hear you, okay?" Midnight (Kurogya) whispered as he griped her close to him and as he held tightly to the walls. [*View 1] Their in the corner of the ceiling; Midnight held the girl like a *ninja from a movie (or something). [*View 2] Their on the ground as he's griping the walls with his hand, feet and back close to the wall. "Did you hear that?" The 2nd in command asked. "No, but what ever it was, it's still close by," The commander replies.
**They listened for a while and then they left. "Oh, well. Let's get going," The commander answered. "But..," The 2nd in command started. "Don't worry. They won't get too far," The commander replied to his 2nd in command. Then, they both walked off together. "That was a close one," Midnight (Kurogya) sighed with relief. "So, you were captured by them..," Kurogya replied. "Uh? Captured.. by whom?" She replied. "Ah, so you don't know your captures, uh?" He replied. "No, I don't, who are they.. Really?" She questioned.
**"Umm.. okay? They are known as the 'Scientice of Chemistry' or 'SoC' for short. Everyone here is biologically altered by science.. And you my sweet, you may have already been altered by them. You know why, THEY called me the "'troublesome boy'"? It's because I too am altered by these insane people and they just said, the commander and his 2nd in command, said that they captured you 2 days ago!!" Midnight (Kurogya) continued. "Now, as I was saying before they arrived, 'unless you were..' captured and your memory was erased by them, then that would explain everything. Don't worry about being captured, I too was captured and now I come and go as I please. Mostly to rescue people like you, those who were taken hostage by 'SoC'..," Midnight pauses for a moment, then continues. "By the way, I came here looking for someone, but I ran into you instead, a girl without a name?" Kurogya exclaims. "My power or should I say; MY 'element' is fire and also just call me Kuro, okay?" He replies.
**"Kuro? Kuro-san? Who was THAT SOMEONE.. you were looking for?" She asks. "Uh?! Oh, his name is Nightshade or Eliot if you perfer." Midnight stops to think. "By the way, would you like a name?" He asks. "A name?" She asks. "Heh! Yeah, a name?" He asks again. "Um?" She closes her eyes and starts to think. "Okay!? What NOT do you have ONE for ME?" She asks. Midnight nods 'yes' and replies, "Usagi!? *Usagi Tsukiko!!" He answers. "Usagi?" She replies. "Yes, it means 'rabbit moon child' or 'moon child rabbit,' depending on how you want to say it," He replies. "Usagi Tsukiko, okay! My nick or alter idenity is.. Eletric Bunny Girl!!" Usagi replied.
**Midnight, looks at her and nods "Okay, *Usagi-no-Tsukiko of the Eletric Bunny-*hime! Heh," He answers. [ Will they find Eliot before they get caught? Or will the NOT make in time before it'll too late for him? Nightshade; Aquantiances]
*******************************************************
Author's Note: **'s mean it was a paragraph.
*Akai - means 'Red' in Japanese, but it is also one of my "other characters".
*Kurogya Kadjii - it's pronounced 'Koo.roh.gee.a_Kah.dah.jee' (even thought the 'a' isn't there with the 'd' it's still "'dah'").
*true name - even though, it doesn't make sense, right now, on what I said about "'true name'". It'll become clearer as you keep reading and as long as I keep typing the story. You'll (understand it soon) get it soon.
[*View 1]/[*View 2] - a point of a different veiw in camera angels.
*ninja or a Spider-man move
*Usagi Tsukiko - pronounced 'oo.sah.gi_soo.kee.koh'
*Usagi-no-Tsukiko - 'bunny/rabbit of moon child'
*hime - 'princess'
*******************************************************
Genre: Shoujo; Magical Girl, Comedy?, and Romance?
Rating: A/T

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment