Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue/Introduction

A world of anthropomorphic; creatures of both human and animal; some more than other. With a classic twist of an old tale of "Alice in Wonderland" and others.

Chapter 0 - Prologue/Introduction

Chapter 0 - Prologue/Introduction
(Welcome to Anthro's World -Wonderland-)

Welcome invited guest to this world of Nyght. I am Gloria T. Fantasma. I have many aliases, some tend to call me the 'wonderlandish girl' and others the 'fantasma-tic' or 'phantom girl', but most of all the 'white rabbit' of the 'unknown' and 'untamed' or 'uncharted' world of Anthro.

In this world of wonderland, I am the mischievous white rabbit. Heh! ^_^ Yeah, that's right! I am the Queen's MOST loyal white hare, but may I say in your world I am NOT of such; I am just a normal girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.

When I am not acting as an ordinary girl; I come here! Into the world of Anthro. I of course, become a bunny girl with floppy white ears and a cotton tail to match. After all, this is the world of Wonderland -Anthro-! I welcome you all to my world, and I'll try and do my best.

_ _
\\ //
(0.-) (Bunny Logo)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Characters` Profile #1

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[Notes: "?" means "Unknown" or "N/A". With each profile -- it'll change after profiles #1-4, then begin again with #1. It'll go through #1-5 again ending with 1-4 extra profiles. Okay, they're 3 sets/types of porfolios: the #1 through the first set of 4 are called; "Characters` Profile". The next set are called; "Non-/Mini-Profile" and the last set are called; "Extra Profiles", and each one will appear in every new chapter 1 at a time. That makes 12 chapters and 1 profile each/whole.]

Name: Gloria Tisdale Fantasma (Guroria Chisudere Pantasuma)
Aliases: White Rabbit (Shiroi Usagi)
- ('wonderlandish' / 'fantasma-tic'or 'phantom girl')
Age: ? (appears 18)
Race: Human/Rabbit
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Role: Main Character -heroine-
Attire#1: Bright Red Clothes
Attire#2: Black Vest, White T-shirt (with a pretty pink rose)

Decription: "Gloria is 'the welcoming host' for the story's narrations. She welcomes "our"; the guest by introducing herself and the story of where it stands. In other words, she'll tell the reader; the guest what has already happened and also give a preview of what's to happen next in each and evey new chapter to come. "'-Remember- She is the main character, but the story doesn't start without you.'"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment