Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - A Bright New Future.. -Begins-

A whole new adventure begins. This is the search for Mushra and on the way new allies from Enterra? Or from where?

Chapter 0 - A Bright New Future.. -Begins-

Chapter 0 - A Bright New Future.. -Begins-
Setting/Origin: Celestial Landscapes/Kingdom
Prologue: A Bright New Future.. -Begins-


"Princess! Wait where are you going!?" The bodyguard called. "I'm going to Enterra..," She replies calmly and cofedently. "But.. No! You can't, Your Highness!" He replies. "Oh, Garret. Thank you for your concern, but I don't need it," She answers. "PRINCESS!! Please DON'T GO!!!" He replies. "Don't worry. I'll be back on the 15th moon of evening night," The pricess relied calmly. "But.. the 15th moon!? That's..," He shuttered. "That's in 15 periodical moon castings on the celestial surface of Earth," Garret declines.
"Ha! That's okay, Garret. As long as, I get to see one thing while I'm there," She replies. "And what's that may I ask?" Garret replies. "...I want to see.. The celestial guardian who's living on Enterra.. Mushra, the enterrain and Enterra's surface," The princess ends. "Mushra... Hmm?" She sighs in her thoughts. "Oh, princess what am I going to do with you?" Garret mutters to himself.

-The End of Prologue-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment