Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Christmas Memories

YukixxTohru pairing. ROMANCE!
 
(The stuff in red doesn't mean anything. I donno why it's red ^-^)
 
I would like to give some credit to my friend who helped me with this story!
(You know who you are! THANK YOU!)

Chapter 1 - Christmas Memories

Chapter 1 - Christmas Memories
Lawyers: Say it.
Me: NEVER!
Lawyers: SAY IT!
Me: Ok! OK! We...Don't own...Fruits Basket...HAPPY?!
Lawyers: Yes. Here's some cookies.
Me: COOKIES! *Eats them* Yummy!

Yuki&&Tohru

And Now I present to you, Fruits Basket'sChristmas Memories
[/i][/b]

It was Christmas Eve and everyone was finishing up the chrismas decorating. Tohru was in the kitchen, Shigure wasn't doing anything, and Kyo and Momiji were fighiting over the lights.
"GIVE ME THE STUPID LIGHTS!" Kyo said, yanking on one end.
"But I wanna put up the pretty lights..." Momiji said, near to tears.
"You could at least let Momitchi help a little," Shigure said.
"HEY! WHY DON'T YOU STOP STANDING AROUND AND HELP THEN?!"
"Now, now Kyo, no need to get mad at me. I was only trying to help." Shigure said, defending himself as best he could.
"Fine! Take the stupid lights and hang them up allready!" Kyo said, shoving the lights into Momiji's hands.
"Yay! I get to hang them up!" Momiji said, running to the wall to begin. "Um...Shii-chan, can you help me? I can't reach."
"Get Kyo to help you." Shigure said.
"NO WAY AM I GONNA HELP THAT STUPID RUNT!" Kyo shouted and hit Momiji.
"Whaaaaa! Somebody, Kyo hit me!"
'Amazing what kids do to eachother these days...' Shigure thought. He then stood up and walked out. Meanwhile, Yuki was busy watching Tohru in the kitchen, baking cookies. He sighed. 'When should I tell her my true feelings?' Tohru heard the sigh slip Yuki's lips and whirled arround.
"Oh! Yuki-kun! I-I didn't know you were there, um..."
Yuki laughed. "It's allright Miss Honda. By the way, what are you making?"
"I'm baking cookies! They're almost done, I can't wait!" She said getting all excited.
"Yeah. I can't wait either."
"Yuki, is something wrong? Was it something I said?" Tohru began to get anxous.
"No! No it's nothing you said Honda-san. I'm sorry for worring you."
"It's just that you seemed upset about something, that's all." Tohru walked over to Yuki, watching Momiji try as best he could, to hang the lights up. "If anythings wrong, you can tell me about it Yuki-kun"
"It's just that...I may have forgoten something." He said
*DING*
"Oh! The cookies are done!" Tohru said, walking over to the oven. Taking it out carefully, she placed the tray of cookies on the table. Yuki looked over at the cookies, and soon realized that they were shaped like the zodiac animals.
'Somethings missing,' Yuki thought.
"Arn't they cute?"
Yuki zapped back to reality "They look amazing."
"Thanks!" Tohru said, once again getting excied. When Yuki saw the smile on her face, his heart mealted. Tohru looked up into Yuki's midnight blue eyes, they had a slight dreamy twinkle at them, aimed at Tohru. She suddenly felt light headed.
'D-Does he like me?' she thought to herself. She felt dizzy.
"Honda-san, are you feeling ok?" Yuki asked with consern in his voice.
"Uh...Y-yeah. I'm fine"
Yuki nodded, still looking worried. "If you're not feeling well Miss Honda, you should rest a little."
"No, It's fine! Um really, I feel great...Yuki-kun? If you could, please don't hesitate to tell me anything that's on you're
mind. Mom allways used to say, 'Be yourself. Anything that's bothering you can be relived if you share your feelings about something.' ...Um, am I being weird again?"
"No! Not at all!" Yuki said quickly. "It's just that, your mother must have been a very kind person. I say that because it seems to have rubbed off on you. Your always so kind to people, never asking for anything in return."
Tohru smiled a sweet smile. "You don't know how much that means to me, seeing mom in myself, makes me feel like she's here. You know, this is my first Christmas without her."
Yuki Nodded.
"Oh!" Tohru continued. "Yuki-kun! Whould you like to help decorate Chrismas cookies?"
Yuki smiled. "I would love to Honda-san."
As they began, Tohru's smile faded. 'I guess he doesn't like me after all. He still calls me Honda-san.'
Yuki saw her smile fade. 'She must be bored.' He thought. "Hey, Honda-san?"
Tohru turned to get her nose covered in red frosting. Tohru took a glob of frosting and fought back, smeering his cheak with green frosting. They burst out in fits of laughter.
"You look like Rudolph!" Yuki said between laughter.
Tohru swiped some of the red frosting off her nose, and wiped it on Yuki's. "So do you." She said smiling.
Yuki retuned the smile. "That was the most fun I've had in a long time Tohru." He said.
Tohru suddenly got chills up her spine. "H-he called me Tohru!"
Yuki smiled and slowly, began to lean in.
'He's going to...to Kiss me!" Tohru thought. She closed her eyes and waited for the contact. Suddenly, there was a loud crash from the other room.
"DAMNIT! CAN'T YOU EVEN PUT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP?" Kyo's voice rang throughout the house.
"You wouldn't help me!" Momiji replyed.
Yuki sighed. 'And I almost got to kiss her too...'
Kyo began shouting again. "I GIVE UP!" He shouted as he stormed out of the room.
Momiji stuck his tounge out, "Nyah-Nayh!" He called
Before Kyo could come up with a comeback, chills ran up his spine.
Tohru listened Carefully and heard a stomping noise. Suddenly the door burst open.
"KYO MY LOVE!" Kagura sprinted up to Kyo, arms wide as she huged him.
Shigure saw the commotion. "Hello Kagura. What brings you to my humble home?"
"I brought Kyo his gift!" She said letting go of him to pull out a small black box. She handed it to him.
Kyo stared. He was about to open it when Kagura stoped him.
"Wait! You give the box back to me!"
Kyo was silent for a moment but did what he was told.
Kagura grabbed it from him and quickly opened it. She smiled at the contents inside it.
"Of couse I will Kyo!" Kagura said slipping a ring on her finger.
Kyo, (Very Confused at this point) grabbed the box and looked inside it.
It was small and black with a small slit for a ring. There also was a note. He opened it.
The note said,
        Dear Kagura,
                Will you marry me?
                                Love Kyo

"ARE YOU FRICKEN' KIDDING ME?!" Kyo shouted as Kagura handed him an envlope. He stared at it and opened it with caution, just in case something poped out of it. What he pulled out of it was a white card. He opened it. It read,
                We Invite you to the wedding of Kagura Ann Sohma
                                To Kyo Sohma.
That's all he read before he dropped the card and ran out the door.
"KYO! I want you to approve of our wedding invatations! Well, I allready mailed them but...Kyo!" Kagura yelled as she ran after Kyo.
Tohru saw Yuki leave. Afraid that something was wrong, she followed. When Shigure saw them leave he pulled out the mistletoe.
"Ha! Now they Must Kiss!" He said as he Nailed one over the door.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

Yuki headed over to their secret base and burst out laughing. Tohru who had followed him sat down on a rock beside the garden.
"I-I didn't know s-she liked him t-that much!" He said, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.
'At lest she has the guts so say "I love you." to the one she loves.' Tohru thought as she turned her vew tward Yuki.
Yuki noticed her look at him with a sad look in her eyes. "Honda-san, What's wrong?" He asked as he sat down while he draped his arm arround her.
Tohru looked up at him and took a deep breath. 'You can do this!' she thought. 'All you need to do is say "Yuki, I love you." You can do this!'
"Yuki, I have something important to tell you."
Yuki's eyes widened. "Yes Tohru?" DID U NOTICE HE CALLED HER TOHRU?!
"Yuki, I-"
"TOHRU! YUKI!" Shigure Yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU!?"
Tohru sighed and stood up. Tears in her eyes. 'I'll never get to tell him.' she thought as she ran to the house.
"Miss Honda wait!" Yuki called as he stood up. He began to run after her.
When they made it to the house, Yuki ran up to Tohru, grabbed her sholders, and met face to face with her.
"I know you have something important to say, and I don't care if It's long or short, but life has no second chances. Sometimes it's now or never. It might take you awhile to tell me what's on you're mind, but I have something important to tell you. I need to let you know how I feel!" And with that pulled her into a kiss. Tohru was too shocked to respond, and even before she could, they broke apart. "I love you Tohru." He said as he sliped a peice of hair behind her ear.
And with that, She Cried. Tohru Cried. She pulled Yuki into a hug. A poping sound was heard and out of the smoke, You could see Tohru, Hugging Yuki in his rat form.
"I Love you Yuki." Tohru said to him as a tear rolled down her cheak and onto his head. Suddenly another pop was heard. Yuki had turned back into his normal self. Tohru looked away as he got dressed. She soon felt a tap on her shoulder and knew it was ok to look. Yuki took her hand and led her inside.
As they entered the house, Shigure jumped out from another room. "Well look what we have here! Tohru and Yuki both standing under mistletoe!"
Tohru blushed as Yuki smiled. He took her hands and faced her. He slowly leaned down untill his lips met hers. Little by little, the kiss deepened. Suddenly a flash was seen and Tohru and Yuki broke apart-even though they didn't want to-to see Shigure holding a camra.
"This'll be great on this years Christmas card!" He said laughing to himself.
"D-Don't you mean next years?" Tohru asked still a little flustered from the kiss.
"Nope. This Year's. I didn't even start on em'" And with that Shigure quickly left the room.
Yuki rolled his eyes and bent down to whisper to Tohru. "You know we need to burn those right?" Tohru giggled.
As they entered another room, They could see Momiji standing on a ladder still attempting to put up the lights. As he steped down to admire his work, he heard Tohru and Yuki walk in. Momiji smiled and ran over to Tohru.
"Tohru Tohru! Are the Cookies done?" He asked jumping up and down.
"Oh! The cookies! Why yes they are!" Tohru replyed as she rushed into the kitchen. As she came out, she was welcomed by Yuki as he sat by her. She soon noticed that Momiji had left. She took this oppertunity to spend time with Yuki. She sat down beside him and rested her head agenst his shoulder. A few moment's later Momiji came running in holding a small card with a picture on it. "Hey you guys! Have you seen this year's Christmas Card?"

~*~The End~*~

Awww! Wasn't that great? Don't you think we should get another cookie?!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FanGirl9204 on March 22, 2007, 7:16:22 AM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204omg nice job ! i love it !

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 3, 2007, 3:32:17 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Eh heh heh heh.... I love the never ending camera blackmail!

Sammiy303 on December 30, 2006, 5:28:34 PM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303OMG that was FANTASTIC!!! I loved it...I've always loved a good romance, but never had the guts to write one, for fear of what people would say...but I have to give it to you...YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER!!!!

jk on August 23, 2006, 5:32:05 AM

jk on
jkhahahaha i loved it great fic keep up da great work