Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Reichie, tales of the past

Ok, this is for that picy I did of Reichie, this is how she meets them and what happened in her past!Read causelyO.O Because it took me a half an hour to type this!>.

Chapter 1 - Reichie, tales of the past

Chapter 1 - Reichie, tales of the past
Ok, it's starts out when Inuyasha and the gang her a really loud scream. so the go off that way. The end up comeing to this village that's been burned to the ground. Then they see someone whith there head o there knees crying. She hears them and looks up, she still has tears in her eyes. After Kagome and Sango calm her down a bit, Inuyasha asks her what happend. She tells them about wakeing up(because she sensed something) to hear a scream, she goes outside to see the village in flames, she didn't know what happened, then she started running, and apparently, she was the only one who lived. They asked if her parents were in the fire, she says no, and says she has been to many villages before. So they ask her to tell them about all the palces she's lived, and about her famaly. (here's were a flash back kicks in) She starts out by saying that her mom was a prestess, and her father was a monk.They told her many things, and she learnd to be a prestess at the very young age of 5. That's when things went wrong one day, a strange man in a baboon suit came to there village.(that's when everyone thinks about Naroku) The very next day, her parents died, then, a weak later, the village burned down, and every time she went to a vilage, the people that took care of her died, then a week later, that village bured down. She tried to stop it, but it didn't work, so she started liveing in the forests, till on day, some men found her sleeping and took her to there village and took care of her. That's when they came in, a week after that. Then, all of a sudin she stoped, and asked what those glowing things in Kagome's bag were. Everyone was stuned, they asked if she could really she them, she sayed she had senced something, that's why she woke up, they thought that she senced Kagome's Jeweal shards. After a little rest and food(which they ate in silence) Kagome asks if she wants to come with them, she'd have a place to go at least, and they could tell wer about Naroku, and hw they were trying to get the Jeweal shards. She said no evertime that asked ontil finaly Inuyasha said that it was pointless to disagree, because no matter how many times she said no, she was going to end up going whith them eather way. She started to cry and said that they had been so nice and she didn't want them to get hurt, then Inuyasha(being his normal cocky self) Said it whould take alot more then some stupid curse to kill him. Then she smiles and thats how they meet!^-^(next episode comeing soon!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment