Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Reischie's secret love

Ok, this is for that picy I did of Reichie, this is how she meets them and what happened in her past!Read causelyO.O Because it took me a half an hour to type this!>.

Chapter 3 - Reischie's secret love

Chapter 3 - Reischie's secret love
Ok, it starts out when Inuyasha and every one(that means Reichie too) are walking near some cliff, when Reichei and Kagome say at the same time "I sence a jeweal shard comeing at us fast!" some everyone looks back and sees a twister, and then all of a suden, Koda pops out and says "Hay Kagome" Inuyasha gets all tence,Reichie starts staring at him, and Kagome says "Hi Koga, what do you want?" Then out of no were, Reichie says " You have jeweal shards! And you know each other? Mind explaning to me what's going on!" (Ok, just a heads up I forgot to say, they've been traveling for a week now with Reichie, and not once has she smiled) Koga starts staring at her, and then says " So who are you? I've not seen you before, and how did you know I had Jeweal shards?" That's when they explan everything to them.(It just skips to them setting next to a fire)Then Koga says "So you can see the sacred Jeweal shards like Kagome can, huh?" "I guess so" Reichie says back. Then he asks her "Can you fight at all?" 'I little." She says a little hesitently. Then Kagome buts in " So why did you come Koga?" Inuyasha say " yah, why DID you come, finaly going to give us your jeweal shards?" "I was hunting, and smelled Kagome's sent, so I came to see her, got a problem, muttface?" Inuyasha says "grrrrrrrrr, why you coky basterd" Then he begins to pull out his sword, ontil Kagome says" Sitboy!" And Inuyasha falls face frist to the ground then she says " I think you'd better leave, Koga." Koga runs off and yells back "What ever you say Kagome, See you later Muttface!" Then, Reichie9who was barly even brought up in the storie!) Starts to blush and waves goodbye and starts to smile. Kagome looks at her and says shocked "Why are you blushing...you don't really LIKE him do you?!?" (ok, for those who look at the picy of this, she isn't smiling then, it's right after that) Reichie blushes even more and says "Why whould I, I mean he LOVES you, so why whould I like him, why do you have that look on your face...do YOU like him or something?" Then Kagome blushes and says " No way! He's not even my type!" Then Inuyasha gets upset and yells " lets get of the subject please!" Sango, Miroku, and Shippo say alltogether "Lets go allready!" That's prittymuch how it ends, oh, but right as there about to leave, Reichie turns around and looks in the directon That Koga went, and then you hear Kagome yell back to her " Lets go Reichie!" Then she turns around ands starts running screaming " What for me guys!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment