Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Reichie's secret

Ok, this is for that picy I did of Reichie, this is how she meets them and what happened in her past!Read causelyO.O Because it took me a half an hour to type this!>.

Chapter 4 - Reichie's secret

Chapter 4 - Reichie's secret
it starts out, everyones walking down this roud, when all of asuden, Reichie and Kagome sence something, they look at eachother and shack there heads yes, then they say "We sence a sacred jewael shard!" So everyone looks at them and asks which direcon, they both point twards this forest, and then they go inside. Then they feel a strong wind, and, sure inufe, Kaugra and Naroku are standing right infront of them, Everyone (ecseped Reichie) says Naroku. Reichie was stund, was that really the man that had come so long ago? Then left whith out any warning, the one who put that curse on her? Was that really the man who had caused such horrble crims, the man standing infunt of her(This is were that Naroku music pops in)he then says to Inuyasha "Well, what a surprise to see you here Inuyasha." Then, he stops and looks straight at Reichie she freezes, what was she sapose to do? "Well, I wasen't ecspecting to see you here, Reichie. How is it that you've maniged to stay alive after all the times I tryed to kill you? You have duloted me for all these years, well now I have the prefect opertonity to kill you with the rest." Naroku sayed with an evil grin. tears begin to form in her eyes as she says" so it was you killed my mother! You basterd! You really killed everyone who cared for me? Why, why me? why whould you do something so horrible, to someone you had only meet once?!" They stared at eachother for a few secns the she sayed "well? tell me!" By that time, tears were falling down her face, then Inuyasha buts in and says "That's what he does, he doesn't need a reason to do these things!" Then Naroku tells Kaugra "I leave them to you" And walks of and(like aways) disappers. "Well, who should I kill frist, how about one that will get Inuyasha really upset." Kaugra says with a grin as she turns to Kagome. Then Inuyasha Yells "Kagome!" as Kaugra attacks Sango(riding Kelala)graps her just in time(but she has a little scrach0 Now, Inuyasha is PO, so he pulls out his sword and lashes at Kaugra(Ok, Miroku don't pop up much here cause Naroku's posiones insects) Kagome is sitting on the ground (she really wasn't hurt but just really shoked) Sango throws her gient bomerage at her, and that gets thrown back at her, and hits her, and Inuyasha gets throw to the ground. Reichie has just stoped crying, when all this happend, now Kaugra turns to Kagome and is about to attack, when all of a suden you see these flames and you see Reichie, with fireballs between her fingers and then she says " Dance of the Fireball!" And throws them at Kaugra. She gets Burned really bad, jumps and on the fether and rides of, Reichie falls to the ground, everyone is staring at her in shock, when she wakes up, there in Kaida's House and Inuyasha says "Your no human... not even a prestess could do that!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment