Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Naroku's sceem!

Ok, this is for that picy I did of Reichie, this is how she meets them and what happened in her past!Read causelyO.O Because it took me a half an hour to type this!>.

Chapter 5 - Naroku's sceem!

Chapter 5 - Naroku's sceem!
Ok, the gang is just walking along this road,(In the direshon of a jewal shard) when they see this man, he's dripping blood, and then they see him fall on the ground. They run over to see if he's ok, they ask what happened, he told them that his village was attacked, and the thing that shocked them was that he said a prestess attacked it, not a demon. So they go to take a look, they find the village perfitly intakt, but everyone was dead, then Inuyasha started yellen for the coward who did this to come out. When Kagome and Reichie sence the jewal shard, Kagome tells Inuyasha which hut It's comeing from, then in the middle of it, she stops, she then said that she sinced more, they had just apperd, so the thought Naroku was there with someone. So Inuyasha yells out "Naroku I know your here, who did you bring this time?" Then, Naroku and a women, who looked to be a prestess, steped out of a hut. The women looks strat at Reichie, Reichie froze in shock, Naroku says to them " I knew you whould come, so I brought someone speacel from Reichies past, it worked so well with everyone else." They all look at Reichie, she's already crieing(She's a big criebaby, but I don't blame her) She looks at Naroku and says " I don't beleave you, that's not her, it can't be her, she died!" Everyone's shock, Naroku begins to laugh, and says 'It's her, and yes she did die, but I brought her back, and you happy to see your mother?" Now everyone gets part of his trick, or so they think. Kagome yells out to Naroku " How dare you do something so low Naroku!" "There's no why that's her, she whould never do such a horrible thing!" Reichie yells out to Naroku. Then, Kagome yells out "Look! There's a jeweal shard in her back!That's why she's doing these horrible things! Naroku is telling her to!" Then, Reichie's mom(her name's Holly, just to get it strat) Sayed "Very good, master Naroku tells me what to do, I must do what he says." (Here's the flash back and the place where my picy came from) You see Reichie, when she was 5, and her mm, the day that Naroku stayed, Reichie didn't like him, but Holly was to kind to say that he couldn't stay. Then, It skips to the day her mom died, at the bureal grounds, she starts to cry(Then it goes back to then real time) "What are you tring to do? Darken the jewael shard with evil?" Asks Miroku. "good idea, but no, I have something else in mind." Naroku replise "Then what do you have to gain?" Ask Sango. "I'll tell you, I learnd long ago that Reichie was a half demon, in fact, her father lived with her for a long time, but then the villagers got suspishos about a catdemon walking in and out of the house every day,(Ok, he wasn't like kelala, he looked like a human, with a tail like Kelala's and fanges, and claws) and Reichie was starting to grow fangs, so her mom (which is also a half-demon) like her mom had done to her, but the three marks on her face to concel the demon power, and her dad left, his and there life was indangerd by him being there. So, inside Reichie, for all this time, has been a demon, her demon powers are growing, when I get her angery enuf, She'll change into a full demon, and will she's changeing, I'll put a jewaelshard in, so she'll have to do what I tell her!" Everyone was horrifide! And Reichie was fureuse(Just like he wanted, and what do you know, that did it) This huge light bursted up from Reichie, then Naroku took the jewael from Holly's back and threw it at Reichie, Kagome runs over to her, and Holly looks up and sayed "Were...were am I?" Then she looks over to were Reichie is and looks horrified and says "No! Reichie!" Then the light stops, and Reichie, falls over and looks like a demon! ...You'll have to what till the next episode to find out about what whappens next!^-^ Stay tuned!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment