Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

its like...ah...i don't know but my friends say its funny as hell..lol

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled







It started off as any other day in feudal Japan for Inuyasha and Kagome and the gang but than Kagome rebred that it was December 24 in her time so she decided to take Inuyasha back to her house in her time to have Christmas. So that day they took off down the well to Kagome's time when they got there Kagome's mom and dad were setting up the Christmas tree and they let in Inuyasha and Kagome's in all the festivities soon it was late, so Inuyasha sleep on the floor of the front room. Suddenly about 10 after 12in the morning Inuyasha woke up, he was startled to hear a sound on the roof, so Inuyasha the curious went outside to see what it was. When he got outside he saw some kind of brown animals on the roof just standing there in rows 2 rows down with them side by side and he yelled up there “ hay little brown things get off Kagome's house top stupid” . So with that Inuyasha went back inside to sleep, but I'll tell you he didn't get to sleep right away when he got back in he saw Santa, Santa was putting presents under Kagome's tree and Inuyasha took one look at him and had a few thoughts #1 what the heack is the fat man in red dewing in Kagome's house? and #2 how did he get in here?#3 who is the fat man in red?#4 I could kick his butt so badly with the wind scar ha ha ha #5 wow is he like a demon or what? Doesn't look vary strong. so he yelled over to Santa “ yo what the heack are you dewing is Kagome's house? Santa replied “don't you know who I am??” Inuyasha said” no your just the fat man in red” “are you a demon? “Maybe a half demon?” Santa said “ no no no I am Santa” Inuyasha said “ who the heack is Santa “ Santa is me dah” Santa said well Santa dude get out of Kagome's house….now.

Well Santa said “ I am the one who brings presents to every family in the world”

Inuyasha said “ well were not some kind of fricken charity or something “ Santa said” well I enjoy it and it gives me special powers of goodness” Inuyasha said” well if you wanna have a go at me that's just fine I will swipe you down and kill you with one swing of my tetsiga “ Inuyasha said proudly. Well I guess you on fat man lets go! Inuyasha I think you are mistaking my power. No I think not fat man now lets go now!!! (Whale this is happening Kagome wakes up and comes down the stairs and watches from behind wondering what will happen ). So as Inuyasha said it would be Santa and Inuyasha were in a demonic battle.( me: GO INUYASHA KILL THE FAT MAN !!!!) lol

So Inuyasha and Santa went outside ( with Kagome slowly fallowing indicted). And that was it Inuyasha on the left Santa on the right Inuyasha with the tetsiga and Santa with evil reindeer and elves. Inuyasha took the first shot and started with the ironreber soles stealer and Santa doged it and than it was the wind scar and of cours it killed him but that thing that Inuyasha didn't know was that Santa cant die. With that Inuyasha retreated from Santa without being seen and accidentally bumped into Kagome.”Why were you trying to kill Santa Inuyasha”? Kagome said.” Well he started it “Inuyasha said. “Well I think you need to go to sleep and leave Santa alone for now “ Kagome said.

Well that's all there was Inuyasha never saw Santa agen (me:thank god ) and Kagome explained about Santa to. And that was how Inuyasha met Santa.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

1mangalover on January 25, 2007, 12:43:53 PM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverGO INUYASHA! KILL FAT MAN!! lolz

Trelan on December 24, 2006, 5:29:24 AM

Trelan on
Trelan*shoots fat man with mini-vulcan*

princesskagome100 on November 29, 2006, 9:30:14 PM

princesskagome100 on
princesskagome100Hahahaha lol thats hilarious

Kiaya on June 5, 2006, 11:34:02 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayalol this is so awesome!!! *favs*

hiddindarkness on May 24, 2006, 4:56:14 AM

hiddindarkness on
hiddindarknessTHE FAT MAN MUST DIE

inuyasha_naruto_lover on May 22, 2006, 11:58:22 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverlol so funny

yokaiangel on April 21, 2006, 3:19:27 PM

yokaiangel on
yokaiangelthis is as funny as HELL!!!!*favs*!!!!

Inu_lover1644 on April 12, 2006, 1:41:03 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644lmao! funeh! lol I like it its funi! =^_^=

Dear_Me on March 28, 2006, 12:34:45 AM

Dear_Me on
Dear_MeI thought it was so funny! I love your story!