Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Character bio

Okay. This is Amber the wolf Hanyo's life. Dont kill me if the whole thing sounds weird. I've only read one book.

Disclaimer: I DONT OWN INUYASHA!!!!

Chapter 1 - Character bio

Chapter 1 - Character bio
Okay. Here's the character bio.


Name: Amber
Age: Not sure
Gender: Hanyo Girl
Hair: Deep golden clor and long. Veeeeery long.
Eyes: Amber colored. Hence her name (Oh that was so original)
Clothes: light blue/red kimono top, faded blue jeans, brown sandals, and a light blue headband.
Distinguishing features: Tan/gold wolf ears and tail. Long claws and fangs
Likes: To chase cats, boys, meat (she hates veggies), boys, grooming her tail, boys, and oh! Did I mention boys?
Dislikes: Annoying cats, veggies, getting her tail messed up, and getting hurt.
Weapon(s) of choice: Cross swords, teeth and claws.

Amber is a wolf hanyo. She travels around on her own and hates cat hanyos. She uses dual cross swords but usually goes with her teeth and claws. She has the power to lengthen or shorten her teeth and claws at any time. She wears a light blue headband to keep her bangs in check. She has extremely long hair. She can be hyper active at times (dont give her fruit) but she usually is calmand fun to be around. If the situation gets serious, she will get serious. She hates to get hurt, and if she does, she goes crazy and will attack anything. She shows off constantly for boys, so she is very popular amongst the hanyo boys. She makes friends easily.


This is only the first character, I'm basicly writing about Amber's life before she met up with the cat hanyo, Neko. I'll update this with chapter 2..... later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment