Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - At the camp site/ war of the beds

Things that happen to Zim...Nothing new, ya know, Alien invasions, meeting a strange Irken girl, explosions, plots, mysteries...Pretty boring things that happen to Zim on an everyday basis...Lol, only kidding! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - At the camp site/ war of the beds

Chapter 2 - At the camp site/ war of the beds






Okay, Dib is not horrible the whole way through. He stops bullying Zim when…U will have to find out when I submit the next chapter!



































“ALRIGHT, COME ON, MOVE IT!!!! I HAVE A SOAP OPERA IN 8 MINUTES, AND YOU HAD BETTER NOT MAKE ME MISS IT!!!!”











The coach came to a stop- it had arrived at the junk yard that was the camping-site. The children moaned and scowled, but obeyed the bus drivers command. (Besides, who wouldn’t…when people are as big as Bloaty the pizza hog, you tend to listen to them!)











Zim awoke when a suitcase fell onto his head. He winced in pain, and shoved it off his pounding forehead, and snarled as he saw Dib in another “Strike one for earth” face.











“Oops, sorry Zim. That’s mine!”











Dib pulled the suitcase off Zim and turned round; doing so, Dib en-planted another blow on Zim’s head before running away and jumping off the coach, laughing as he went. Zim pulled himself and stumbled to the exit door, dragging his second hand travel bag behind him.











“This,” he thought in both anger and misery, “Is the biggest mistake I have ever made.”











****************************





“WHADYA MEAN THIS GIANT PEICE’A CRAP IS MY CABIN???!!!”











Zim yelled at the camp guide.











“YEAH, WAT THE HELL DO YA MEAN I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH HIM!”











Dib pointed at Zim.











“U KIDS WILL JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT!”











Yelled the guide.











Zim and Dib peered round the room. The walls were covered in graffiti; there were parts of the room where the wall had decayed, the roof too, which putrid green guck spewed out randomly. They gasped in unison as they spotted a dead rat corpse in the corner, next to the grubbiest bed they had ever seen. Oh, the HORROR of the bed…gnarled and rotting wood, sheets black with grime, and a gross stain on the pillow case…











“It kinda looks like vo”





Zim cut himself off in mid thought, not even bothering to stop making disgust noises as his stomach did a backflip (heh heh, dat sounds sooooooooooooo funny!!!). Dib stopped protesting against the guide and stared at him like he was a mad man just escaped from a nearby asylum.











“What’s with u? Is this an Alien thing?” he said.











Zim glared at him and peered at the now confused guide with a smiley (and disturbing) expression.











“What are you talking about, you…boy? I AM A NORMAL EARTH WORM BABY!!!! I like wearing pants!!!” Zim exclaimed as he jumped on top of the grimy bed-much to his disgust- which squelched under his weight.











He leapt back down making another noise of disgust.











“Oh you’re getting that bed!” he turned to Dib.











“LIKE HELL I AM!!!”











They both started fighting again (*SHOCK!*) whilst the guide (now totally freaked out) quietly backed out of the room, shut the door and ran away screaming. The sound of screaming snapped the boys out of it, and they turned to see there only ticket out of the cabin had vanished .(*GASP!*)











“Hey, where’d the guide go?” Dib scanned the room, confused.











“OH GREAT!” Zim yelled at him. “Your nonsensical earth gibber scared her away!” He scowled at Dib.











Dib thought for a moment, then grinned widely.











“At least I got the best bed…YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Dib plunged towards the clean bed (Shield your eye’s from it’s whiteness if u wish to keep your vision!).











“OH NO YOU DON’T!!!!!!!” Zim also leapt for the bed.











Both of them collided and fell to the floor. Random campers ran to the window and took pictures of them…











“ARGGGGGGG!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!” Zim yelled in a manor that somewhat resembles a pirate.











Seizing his chance, Dib leapt onto the bed.











“HAAAA! I win, Zim!” He snickered, beginning to unpack his things.











Zim snarled, still rubbing his eyes. Stoopid humans and there flashing image capturing devices. They will all pa one day, UNDER THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY ZIM!!!!!!!!











He tried to pull Dib off the bed, when the insane human did something neither he or Zim wanted him to do…HE LICKED ZIM’S ARM. Zim froze for a moment and just stared in disgust. Then, realizing what just happened, threw himself backwards, screaming like crazy. Dib turned nearly as green as Zim and ran to the bathroom to wash his mouth out. When Dib had finished, Zim had finally stopped screaming and was rising himself up on his feet.











“Forget about it Zim! Your not EVER getting this bed, d’ya hear me?” he jumped onto the bed and threatened:





“If you do, I’ll lick the pillow!”











Zim stared at Dib and shuddered.











“After what you did last time, ur lucky to have me LOOK in your direction again!” he remarked.











“Well, then,” Dib grinned at Zim. “Guess you’ll have to take that bed then!” he pointed to the rotting black horror of what was the second bed.











Zim looked a cross between highly amused and disgusted.











“Forget it!” he smirked, pulling out from his travel case a sleeping bag.





“I knew something like this was bound to happen so I thought ahead, and brought this.” He waved the sleeping bag at Dib.





“I’d much prefer to take my chances with the floor!”











Dib uttered a low growl, licked the pillow just for precautions, and left the cabin to explore the site.











Zim began to laugh maniacally when Dib had gone, and with his bare hands, picked up the rotting corpse of the dead rat in the corner and shoved it under the sheets of Dib’s bed. With one last evil grin, he too got up and left the cabin to explore.

















DUN DUN DUNNN!!! What will happen next? Will Dib and Zim ever make friends? What will Dib do when he finds the rat? Truthfully, I don’t know yet. I’ll just have to write…





Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on September 5, 2007, 2:58:01 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXPsht, who wears pants anyway?
Pants are for losers and nazis!!!
Hitler wore pants, ya know!

kennylives64 on August 14, 2006, 11:48:14 AM

kennylives64 on
kennylives64I LIKE WEARING PANTS!!!!! roflmfaolol *favs*

boobear9396 on July 25, 2006, 3:33:27 AM

boobear9396 on
boobear9396OMG that was so so FUNNY. you made a awsome story so far!!!!
 

SomekindofFreak on July 25, 2006, 2:27:37 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreaklmao XDDDD i luv it! hehehe arm licking....XDDDD hm...they will just have to learn to get along if they are sharing a cabin X3 i thought they would end up sharing the clean bed (not happily) but eh, that was just my fangirl mind XP curse you Zim for planning ahead and brining that sleeping bag! curse youuuu! *favs* Yes, i cant wait to see what happens next!

vesblondie on July 25, 2006, 2:17:22 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondiedib licked Zim's arm??? Ewwwww...*shudders* My Ch.2 is comming soooooon!!!! Be ready Ez it starts getting good!!!!
Luv the story so far!!!! Hahahaha!!! Dib got a dead rat in his bed!!!!
Akire:WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT MY DIBBY???
Kirri: "cause he wuz being mean to Zim!!!! That's why!!!
Both:*start a stupid fight*
Ez:*sighs and slaps us* Guys...it's just a story...
Kirri and Akire:I LUUUUUV IT!!!!!
Ez: Good!!! Don't fight and I'll write more...
Akire and Kirri: *sit like perfect Irken Angles*

ragdoll21092 on July 24, 2006, 10:52:57 PM

ragdoll21092 on
ragdoll21092ewwww, Dib licked zims arm!!! xp...ew

Irken_Akire on July 24, 2006, 10:10:20 PM

Irken_Akire on
Irken_Akirelol, i thought Dib was turning into an Irken for a sec. Awwwww man....OH WELL! Nice story and idea! My chapter isn't coming out yet. DARN THE COMPUTER! WEEEH!